[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about this guy...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: CR and his drawings.jpg (815 KB, 1245x848) Image search: [Google]
CR and his drawings.jpg
815 KB, 1245x848
I see threads about other /CO/ reviewers a lot but never about CR. He's always in the draw threads (see image) and puts a lot of effort in his videos.

He just released one of the best April Fools Day's videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lHaehH1KxE
>>
>>81442412
Is it really wise to talk about someone who's been known to frequent this board?
>>
>>81442489
Don't most of them?
>>
>>81442489
Who do you think made the thread.
>>
>>81442877
No I'm just kinda sick of Enter and Pan threads. Here's another on of my favorites, Goldie Gold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxSnxCQTPI0
>>
>>81442412
Excited to watch
>>
>>81442489
this
Complimenting them when they show up in a thread feels okay.
but making a thread specifically for them feels just like you're trying to suck up.
Threads that are more about the known people in the thread, than the /co/ related subject have a tendency to end up being self congratulatory circlejerks.
>>
>>81443829
OP here, I can see your point.
>>
>>81442489
Why not? we talk about pan pizza.
>>
He should draw more weight gain stuff.
>>
>>81442412
I wish his Familiar Faces show would come out more often. It takes forever between videos
>>
File: 1425782818599.jpg (66 KB, 472x489) Image search: [Google]
1425782818599.jpg
66 KB, 472x489
>that feel when I believed every single word of his april fool's video because I wasn't aware of the actual movie he was talking about
I'm ashamed
Also I love the shit out of CR. Been watching since 2011 or so. I wish he was more popular because he was one of my favorites in the early TGWTG days.
>>
>>81442412
>Can we talk about this guy
No, I don't give my permission to.
>>
>>81448072

The scary part is that seems like something CN would do when they went through their "Real' Phase.

>>81448017

I know he likes big girls but his actual weight gain stuff seem to be commission.
>>
>>81448263
>The scary part is that seems like something CN would do when they went through their "Real' Phase.
this is exactly the reason I believed it
>>
>>81442412
Wait, is this lonbluewolf?
>>
CR and Some Jerk With a Camera are my two favorite internet reviewers, and both are obscure as fuck.

I'm just glad Jerk is back to making videos again.
>>
>>81448834

No just a similar style.
>>
>>81442412
Yeah I'm a pretty big fan of his stuff. He just seems a lot more knowledgeable compared to other reviewers, like the kind of guy you could say "remember this episode of this show?" to and he'd be like "yeah, of course" and start discussing it with you.

The only thing I didn't really like was that his Porygon episode of Familiar Faces just kind of felt like an excuse to passive-aggresively badmouth new pokemon designs
>>
>>81450395

I don't think he meant it that way...but I do think his out takes are better than what's in the video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZApCMFy6Ga8
>>
biggest complaint I have for him is when he releases edited work, he still does the TGWTG style of injecting a joke into the clip that's gotten a little stiff years ago. But I like his tastes and it's great he drawfags here every now and then, he has a good talent for clean linework at a fast turnaround speed
>>
I do like his Familiar Faces videos. They're the reason I heard of and started watching Bionic MilfSix.
>>
>>81450395
New Pokemon designs are shit on a lot of ways.
>>
>>81442412
I love CR and have been watching a lot of Familiar Faces lately. My only hope is that he starts posting more episodes, and that the lost Blip episodes get put on YT or something.
>>
>>81453988
I discovered Cyber Six because of that same video.

Also I take it you like his top milfs video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN0Zg6CIPVI
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.