[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it the best live-action capeshit in the past ten years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Daredevil_Final_Poster.png (669 KB, 568x810) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil_Final_Poster.png
669 KB, 568x810
Is it the best live-action capeshit in the past ten years?
>>
Yes. And I might like it more than anything animated, too.
>>
>>81441498
No. I disagree.
>>
>>81441498
maybe if you're a fan of the source material,

I find it boring at points and a slog with foggy's stuff.
>>
Yes, until Iron Fist usurps its crown.
>>
>>81441498
It's not Powers, so no.
>>
>>81441498
No. Only marvelshill would think that
>>
it is extremely slow paced at times but the story and action make up for it. i wish they wouldnt have given Paige so much shine. she is annoying as fuck, and cant wait for Bullseye to off her next season
>>
File: ninjas.gif (446 KB, 540x302) Image search: [Google]
ninjas.gif
446 KB, 540x302
Am I the only one who thought the ninjas didn't fit in very well and also kinda hard to take serious?
>>
>>81442501
Fucking DCuck.
>>
>>81441498
That's not TDK.
>>
>>81441498
I enjoyed TDK and Cap 2 more, but Daredevil is also great. At least the first season.

Didn't like S2 that much though outside of the Punisher stuff. Hand, Elektra, Karen, Foggy stuff were all pretty boring/annoying, Punisher and Fisk were the only good parts this season.
>>
>>81441498

It's pretty good but season two left me feeling weird about it.

I don't like how Matt just totally ignored the Punisher trial. And abandoned his own law firm, I don't get it. He was saying how important that was when Elektra showed up and then turned around throw it all away for her. It felt really out of character. And I think the finale feel flat, we get all these amazing stunt/action pieces and finale was just... meh compared to the rest of the series. Anti-climatic. .
>>
>>81446304
That would have been less of a problem if they did the Hand well. It makes total sense to abandon your law firm if there's zombie ninjas drilling a hole all the way to Hell, but the show didn't portray that sense of doom well.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.