[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (130 KB, 450x358) Image search: [Google]
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png
130 KB, 450x358
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>81437062
REAL COOL
>>
>>81437300
You wouldn't need to tell him to Be Cool if he were already cool, now would you?
>>
This Seth MacFarlane-esque art style really turns me off.
>>
it isn't really that bad, just think of it like a modern classic Scooby Doo show, with all the flaws the classic Scooby had, like shit cheap animation.
>>
>>81437854
holy shit
>>
>>81437062
Velma is Meg.
>>
>>81437949
No, Velma is Sadie
And Gooch
>>
>>81437092
Did they parody that movie where those guys get stuck on a ski lift?
>>
Fred is still best even in this series
>>
>>81438504
thats what happens when you keep the same VA for like 50 years
>>
>>81437062
Still not a fan of the art syle, but I will admit that I like the show quite a bit.
>>
>>81437062
>Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>81438504
>Fred is the best
>Not Daphne

Literally the only time Daphne has ever been a best.
>>
>>81439328
Autistic Daphne is best Daphne.
>>
>>81437854
THIS SHOW IS WRITTEN TO KIDS AND NOT BITTER OLD MEN LIKE ME WHO REQUIRE DOUBLE ENTENDRES AND POP CULTURE REFERENCES

WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE
>>
File: Avidan.png (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Avidan.png
176 KB, 1280x720
>>81439299
>>81437062
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>81439328
I really liked MI Daphne too, but I agree that Be Cool builds on what I liked best about her: the fact that she'd have to be at least a little crazy to hang out with Fred and friends.
>>
>>81440036
>didn't even read the post
>looks like a complete fool and moron
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.