[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Raising Gazorpameme still the worst episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Is Raising Gazorpameme still the worst episode?
>>
I thought most folks considered Interdimensional Cable II the worst.
>>
>>81429043
Maymays
>>
>>81429043
Why is Rick and Morty considered something only for reddit? That never made sense to me, I see it literally every time I'm not /co/.
>>
>>81429147
you had one job
>>
>>81429026
Yes.
>>
>>81429225
It's a /tv/ meme
>>
>>81429055
>>81429026
Thats not Get Shitty
>>
I don't even remember that episode so maybe.

But I'd still go with this: >>81429055
Only salvageable things about it were Werner Herzog and DEMONS
>>
>>81429225
It panders to the reddit audience. How else do you think it got so many subscribers in such a short time span?
>>
>>81429026
Get Schwifty was worst. Total Rickall was best.
>>
>>81429225
People need a reason to hate it but it's actually good so they have to use memes
>>
>>81429026
It was actually the first episode I saw all the way through. I can't help but really like it since it's the episode that got me into the series.
>>
>>81429225
>I see it literally every time I'm not /co/.
Dan comes here, starts RnM threads, shits on the show, and newfags like you don't know about the joke.
>>
Worst episodes are Get Shwifty, Interdimensional Cable 2: Tempting Fate and Raising Gazorpazorp.

The only memorable thing from Shwifty was Ice T, so I'd probably put that in the number three spot. Cable 2 was just plain bad, it was improv so it was never guaranteed to be funny like Cable 1 but they could have at least put more effort into it, none of the jokes were funny. Gazorpazorp was bad too but it had some decent jokes sprinkled around the shitty plotlines so I can't say I hate the episode.

>>81429225
>very first episode
>rick tells summer that there is no god
>therefore it is a reddit show
>>
>>81429026

Are people just adding meme to anything they don't like now?

Why twist language in such a disgusting way, 4chan? Why?

GODDAMIT WHY?
>>
janitors deleting posts now?

baka
>>
>>81429969
Ehh, some of Cable II was pretty good. Lil' Bits and Plumbus were okay, but yeah the B-plot with Jerry was just awful.
>>
>tfw you liked even the "worst episodes"
why you gotta be hating on this show
>>
>>81429969
>rick tells summer that there is no god
>therefore it is a reddit show

Gets really funny how we've seen later when the chips are down, Rick gets on his knees and prays

And then insults God meaning he at least acknowledges the existence. He strangely seems uncertain about Hell though for all his cynicism. and meeting Satan.
>>
>>81429969
Never knew people hated get schwifty. If I had to pick a worse I suppose it would be the 2nd cable episode. It seemed so forced, but even that one i thought was ok.

Also never knew that people didn't like gazorpazorp. Really can't see what's to hate about that episode besides the feminist stuff.
>>
File: 1459489226573.jpg (840 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459489226573.jpg
840 KB, 900x1200
Get Shwifty is by far the worst. It was the only episode to make me cringe and want to skip a part, the singing part to be exact.

Raising Gazorpazorp and Interdimensional II get a pass for me because I enjoy anything involving sexuality in a cartoon (sexbot, sexy alien race, twerk dance show, Beth wanting Jerry to get a bigger dick).
>>
>>81429026

"Get Schwifty" was actually the worse. It's been a while since I've watched the series (waiting for S3), but when that episode came out I remember an anon putting it succinctly: "It didn't feel like a Rick and Morty episode".

Which is a shame, because my favorite VA had a more prominent role than the previous one: Keith -Muddafuckin'- David.

Also, it's not that bad being the worse R&M. Almost all the episodes are at the very least great, but "Get Schwifty" was a meh.
>>
>>81429026
The global warming episode was the worst because it didn't even have a punchline except for Summer and Rick punching a bunch of people
>>
>>81429343
because it's

good?

Are there actually people that think this is a bad show?
>>
>>81430301
go to /ck/, every other food item you can think of is berated as a meme and sets fire to entire threads, it's hilarious
>>
>>81429055
It's an amazingly pointless episode but was still full of good skits. As someone who doesn't think the Rick and Morty Lore Train has to be going full speed, it didn't really offend me as a bad episode like OP's or that Show Me What You Got episode.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.