[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Exceptionally beautiful to behold and bolstered by a stellar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: DISNEYALWAYSWINS.png (184 KB, 809x345) Image search: [Google]
DISNEYALWAYSWINS.png
184 KB, 809x345
>Exceptionally beautiful to behold and bolstered by a stellar vocal cast, this umpteenth film rendition of Rudyard Kipling's tales of young Mowgli's adventures amongst the creatures of the Indian jungle proves entirely engaging.
>Jon Favreau brings a welcome lightness of touch to this visually immersive adventure story.
>The Jungle Book” delivers a coming-of-age tale that never gets lost in the thickets of the technology that made it possible.
>Maintaining the buoyant heartbeat beneath all the digital flash, Favreau never loses sight of the fact that he’s making an adventure story for children — no small matter in a kid-pic landscape flooded with inappropriately gritty reboots and frenetic distraction device.
>Jon Favreau's beautiful CGI update of Disney's animated classic keeps the songs and the fun, and adds real emotional weight.

Is it even possible for Disney to lose?
>>
I didn't care for the trailer with its uncanny CGI animals in every frame and the kid who looks exactly like he's talking to a tennis ball on a stick

Knowing my track record on predicting successes based on my tastes it will be a titanic success
>>
File: 1457740371014.jpg (23 KB, 441x228) Image search: [Google]
1457740371014.jpg
23 KB, 441x228
Can't trounce the mouse
>>
>>81428730
6 reviews, anon. Hopefully it'll be good, but give it some time before bragging about it.
>>
>>81428730
The next time they make a 2D animated film, probably.
>>
Mowgli better not be a pussy in this. Disney turned Mowgli into a massive wimp.
>>
>>81428993
https://youtu.be/RYbD8roPxxE?t=179
>>
File: Intro to film acting_5.jpg (162 KB, 800x467) Image search: [Google]
Intro to film acting_5.jpg
162 KB, 800x467
>>81428730

I'm just tired of voice acting jobs being given to actors whose only credentials are being eyecandy, and that itself is 10 years out of prime.
>>
John Carter or whatever it was called
>>
>>81429108
that's the reason finding dory even exists, kek
>>
As long as the kid is not terrible it's all good
>>
>>81429108
John Carter was a great movie you pleb
>>
>>81428952
But will it make people wanna bang-a the boa?
>>
>>81428730

Um this is not a /co/ topic, dude
>>
>>81429085

FUCKING THIS.
>>
>>81429360
It's all CG except the kid, that makes it /co/
>>
>>81429085
She was great in Her.
>>
>>81429331
Yeah, probably
>>
>>81429360
It's a live action adaptation of the Disney version of The Jungle Book. It is literally the EXACT SAME THING as an Iron Man film in terms of relevancy to /co/.

This isn't an adaptation of the original Jungle Book novel, it's a remake of the Disney film of the same name.

Or do you really fucking think there's a "Bear necessity" scene in the book?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.