[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUSTICE LEAGUE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 23
File: Aquaman.jpg (91 KB, 620x826) Image search: [Google]
Aquaman.jpg
91 KB, 620x826
According to El Mayimbe, Atlantis aree the main villains of Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE, not Darkseid.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/rumor-atlantis-is-the-primary-antagonist-in-justice-league-not-a133006
>>
>Heroes are assembled to prevent an invasion mastermind by the evil half-brother of one of their own.

Isn't that just "The Avengers"?
>>
>>81426057
But 70% wetter.
>>
>>81426057
this. don't do it guys
as it is doing darkseid would be seen as pre-emptively trying to steal thanos' thunder, but at least darkseid is COOL. cooler than thanos. you have the ADVANTAGE there. just like your aquaman is a lot cooler than their namor. DON'T FUCK IT UP. atlantis is BORING
>>
>>81424917
FISH PEOPLE ARE NOT THREATENING!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 980x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 980x550
>>81427103
I came.
>>
>>81428302
Dolphins are fish.

Those rapists are scary.
>>
>>81424917

I really fucking hope they aren't doing ToA for the first Justice League movie.

It needs to be a story tightly focused on Aquaman, his origin and mythos. It does NOT work to bring the Justice League together especially when BvS ends so heavily focused on the threat from Apokalips.

It'd be really weird for that to take a backseat to an Atlantean succession dispute.
>>
>>81424917
>Superman is reborn
>Bruce explains his visions
>Agree to assem- unite the seve- six
>Go to Atlantis to get his help, but are initially met with hostility
>As soon as supeman dives in the water, it is turned into wine and they all die of alcohol poisoning

SNYYYDEEEEEEERRRR
>>
>>81428966

If this info is correct, then I guess the Aquaman movie will be basically Thor. Then comes JLA/Avengers with sea-Loki.
>>
File: aint_that_a_kick_in_the_head.jpg (27 KB, 413x419) Image search: [Google]
aint_that_a_kick_in_the_head.jpg
27 KB, 413x419
>>81429050
>>
File: 1457643246444.jpg (64 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1457643246444.jpg
64 KB, 852x480
>>81428904

>Dolphins are fish

i've bit this bait
>>
>Justice League movie is literally The Avengers
>fixing Suicide Squad to add more humor

If I wanted to watch Marvel movies I'd just watch them, you DCunts. Yes I mad
>>
>>81424917
Ok first off, this >>81426057 and second, I dont think Orm has the right to be a JL level threat. Yeah he has a water controlling scepter and possibly the trench, but its WAY too Aquaman focused. Why cant it be Vandal Savage?
>>
File: iron_man2.jpg (134 KB, 968x324) Image search: [Google]
iron_man2.jpg
134 KB, 968x324
>>81429243
BvS was basically pic related, so it makes sense.
>>
>>81429252
idk man throne of atlantis (the comic) showcases orm as a potential jl threat, and he's really not much like loki. He actually loves his brother, and wants him to come back to atlantis, and also wants to take revenge on the surface world for fucking around in their waters.

why do people who don't read comics shitpost here?
>>
>>81429252
>Why cant it be Vandal Savage?

And make the major conflict of the movie around Intergang/Religion of Evil. Seriously, this isn't that hard.
>>
File: le trashman.jpg (31 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
le trashman.jpg
31 KB, 352x450
>>81424917
>El Mayimbe
>>
>>81429252
>I dont think Orm has the right to be a JL level threat
He was in the comics. Give him some strong generals, maybe mera can be running the assassination route.

Plus, he can flood whole cities which will occupy leaguers in non-fighting roles.
>>
>>81429371
>Different opinion is now shitposting
Its been a while since Ive read it but I will admit the he could be a decent threat, but still its way too aquaman focused. Id rather it be saved for his solo and followed by Black Manta
>>
>>81429513

Oh Orm can definitely be a world-is-fucked level threat that requires the League, but like >>81428966
points out, it's weird to swing so hard to Fourth World/Apokalips stuff, and set out Batman to unite the heroes specifically AGAINST that threat, only to then pivot again and have a completely unrelated threat in the meantime.
>>
Lets all agree Orm and ToA is worth exploring in a film but perhaps not the best thing for the Justice League debut.
>>
>>81429243
>>fixing Suicide Squad to add more humor
Why the fuck are people still saying this? Faraci is STILL literally the only source. It's total bullshit, the reshoots were booked months ago.
>>
>>81429669

It'd be perfect for Aquaman's solo film as an introduction, but not as the first Justice League movie.

>>81429702

It's /co/. We hyperventilate over everything if it means more chance to create shitposting threads.
>>
>Sack Snyder

>Make Justice League Flashpoint

>Give Ben the time off Justice League to work on Batman solo

>Get Jeffrey Dean Morgan Thomas Wayne Batman for Flashpoint

>reintroduce characters (all same casting for the League) as already a team and not as mopey

Boom. Essentially give it the Days of Future Past treatment. Get to reboot without having to come out and say they are scrapping everything.
>>
>>81429742
>>81429669
the whole point of ToA you fucking retards was to introduce aquaman's rogues, specifically Orm and the armies of atlantis, as justice league-tier threats.

goddamn
>>
>>81424917
I hope this fails
>>
>>81430096

I just said earlier in this thread I'm not doubting that they can be Justice League-level threats, I'm just saying that I want the conflict of JL pt. 1 to be focused more on Fourth World/Apokalips stuff rather than putting that back on the shelf after building it up so much in BvS.
>>
>>81424917
Then what the fuck is the point of having an Aquaman movie?
>>
>>81424917
Smells kinda fishy.
>>
>>81429610
>and have a completely unrelated threat in the meantime.

There's nothing stopping 4th world influence being a factor in the plot, dummy
>>
>>81430172
Black Manta? Actually you have a point, Aquamans solo would basically focus on his difficulty balancing both worlds, so why not Orm?
>>
File: 1437759254360.png (559 KB, 522x803) Image search: [Google]
1437759254360.png
559 KB, 522x803
>>81430017
>Flashpoint
>Again
>>
Sounds fine to me. They need to build upto Darkseid.

The fucking problem is if WB are sticking with Snyder? are they going to bring in a minder?
>>
>>81430017
>a team and not as mopey
This is literally all I want. I don't care how they do it, I just want this.
>mfw in the amalgam comics the Avengers thought the Justice League must be mind controlling the population because they're so loved by the people
>Justice League thinks Avengers must be shit heroes because the people all hate them.
When the fuck did reality become bizarro?
>>
>>81430233
>They need to build upto Darkseid.

Too fucking late for that. They squandered their chances when they decided to go apeshit with parademon dream sequences.
>>
>>81430017

I would forgive Zack Snyder for everything if this happened.
>>
>>81430229
>>Flashpoint
>>Again
It can end with the Flash going back in time to warn Batman and change the past so everyone is friends and Superman wears pants!
>>
File: 0cc.jpg (42 KB, 510x694) Image search: [Google]
0cc.jpg
42 KB, 510x694
Let's assume Darkseid isn't an option, and also assume this rumor isn't true.

Who could be a good villain for Justice League Part 1?

Hard Mode: No Braniac.
Other Hard Mode: No Vandal Savage
>>
>>81430233
Well Id hate for Darkseid to become a drawn out cocktease like Thanos that does nothing.
>>
>>81430229
what do you mean again? Because they did a cartoon about it? 99% of the people seeing the movie would not give two shits about the cartoon
>>
>>81430364
Crime Syndicate, featuring stars who have previously played JL members now playing their doppelgangers. Or I guess you could do a reverse avengers and go legion of doom
>>
>>81430364

Van-
>Other Hard Mode: No Vandal Savage

FUCK

Starro?
>>
>>81430424
Legion of Doom? Fuck man, it's only the third movie!
>>
>>81430364
If the Snyder movies never happened, I would've loved them start the DCEU with the white martian story from Morrisons JLA. People have seen so many origin stories that it might be refreshing to see an established team of heroes already
>>
Crime Syndicate. Plot twist: MoS and BvS heroes form the Crime Syndicate.
>>
>>81430433
You could do Starro. He's something we haven't seen before in a superhero movie, and he is a considerable threat.
>>
>>81429513
At first, I saw:
>He was in the comics. Give him some strong genitals...
>>
>>81430364

Doctor Destiny That way they don't have to blow their load with Darkseid and those supposed dark visions they want to do make a lot more sense
>>
I'm OK with this as long as this and the other movies lead up to the legion of doom. Because dn would that be awesome.
>>
>>81424917
>>81426057
They'll be like the Chitauri except really, really wet.
>>
>>81430580
A supervillian whose power is dream sequences. It's perfect for Synder.
>>
>>81430580
>>81430613
I both love and loathe this idea. Only if we get a scene where Batman marches into a Starbucks demanding a double
>>
>tfw you have an idea for a relatively comfy Aquaman duology
>everyone's too insecure about the concept of the character that they have to make him HARDCORE

Feels bad, aquaman.
>>
>>81430661
Even DCAU had to turn him into a terrorist and have him saw off his own arm.
>>
>>81430364
Vandal Savage, Brother Eye, and the OMACS. Have Savage cut out the maxwell lord middle man and essentially be more than that.
>>
>>81430719
*because fuck your hard mode
>>
>>81430689

>Terrorist

No
>>
>tfw you will never get your ideal justice league trilogy
jl: brainiac manipulating starro and despero, the latter to get more data on the powers of earth's combatant's and the former in finding effective ways of mind control

jl2: Darkseid and everyone on Apokolips essentially

jl3: Anti-Monitor going full batshit insane. film opens with the destruction of earth-3 and the syndicate escapes to be saved for a different film
>>
>>81429050
>>Agree to assem- unite the seve- six
Apparently it's Seven Seas
>>
>>81430775
Did you forget the part in S:TAS where Superman has to stop him and his army from "blasting [the surface dwellers] back to the stone age"? That's a direct quote.
>>
File: 1394774360502.jpg (88 KB, 912x317) Image search: [Google]
1394774360502.jpg
88 KB, 912x317
>>81430017
>Sack Snyder
>>
I had an idea, but /co/ would never like it.

>one year after BvS
>Bats and WW have rounded up the meta humans. Attempted to develop a team, but it's not really working.
>Cyborg hates being alive, barely participates. Lots of man vs machine personal issues to get over.
>Flash doesn't want to be a member, he'd rather do the solo thing of saving people where he is. Participates, but prefers to be on his own.
>Bats and Wondy struggle for leadership of the team. WW demands more of them being soldiers/warriors, Bat more about accessing strengths/weaknesses for what they'll come up against.
>Aquaman has already left having demanded the leadership role befitting his kingship and not liking taking orders from surface people. Aquaman is now training his own people for a prepared army, fearing this League will come for him.
>Professor Ivo is introduced along with his first Amazo bot standing in for Aquaman. Does some bad things, causes Bats and Wondy to confront Aquaman which strains tension between sides even more.
>A second Amazo appears for Flash followed by Cyborg. Bats prefers investigation into the manner while Wondy attempts to track down the League members to confront them with the lasso of truth about this matter.
>A hole at Clark Kent's grave appears. The body is gone.
>A blur of motion is found doing heroic deeds across Earth, but no one can id the strange hero
>Bats reveals he had a satellite over the grave recording at all times, not knowing enough about Kyptonians and if Lex might send someone for the body.
>The satellite was destroyed, no footage of the hole forming is found.
>Wondy has assembled Flash and Cyborg to meet with Bats. Bats reveals a 2nd sat over Superman's empty box (also now a hole) which was destroyed as an Amazo Batman terrorizes Gothams friends and foes alike.
>>
>>81430364
Turns out this was a vertigo comics universe the whole time and in typical Morrison fashion it gets real meta real quick. Zack Snyder is actually the big bad all along, with his blatant disregard for the source material. The movie has Morrison appear suddenly and quickly dismiss the leagues existence as being nothing more than actors portraying fictional characters. Snyder is then removed from his director postion, and The movie ends with Grant sitting in a sterile white room with only a type writer as he begins typing out the actual DCEU.
>>
>>81431117
>being buttblasted enough to hypercrisis it
calm down its just a movie
>>
>>81430912

I did actually. I thought you were referring to Justice League
>>
>>81431117
I remember a thread about how the DCEU could be the buildup of the Crime Syndicate or Justice Lords.
>>
What's the point in doing throne of Atlantis if we are already getting an aquaman solo movie?
>>
>>81431196
While "terrorist" might be a strong word in JL/JLU, he's still pretty militant. They definitely went with an XTREME take. Just saying that if DCAU needed that to make Aquaman interesting, I wouldn't be surprised to see it carry over to film.
>>
>>81430996
>Superman appears, but different. A different actor, a more classic suit. Cheery, bright, a sign of hope. Bats instantly distrusts him. Wondy is unsure. The others don't know him enough, accept at face value the man they don't understand has changed to this new person.
>The Amazo League assembles. Bats, Wondy, Flash, Aqua, and Cyborg causing chaos in the name of the heroes. Public sentiment has been turning against those they don't understand with each new wave of superhero chaos.
>The JL must form and learn from each other.. trust each other in order to combat this. But they will need Aquaman to help settle this.
>Supes, backed by the wavering JL, pleads with Aquaman to put aside the past to confront this issue. Aquaman continuely challenges Supes authority and abilities, finally throwing the trident within an inch of Supe's heart. Supes doesn't move, Aqua sees this as a sign to trust a man who would back his word to the death. (Aqua doesn't know that the trident would have little effect, the dude lives under the sea away from man and his politics... and news.)
>Though wary that Supes might be a wolf in sheep's clothing, the JL unites to confront the Amazo team.
>The end should be obvious to this, but big epic battle.. learning to trust each other, and fucking saving people in the process.
>The JL wins and Bat's offers a new place for them. An old building "donated" by the Wayne Foundation. The Hall of Justice, once it's repaired.
>Credits
>After credits. Darkseid with the MoS Kal-El being tortured and reprogrammed to think he's Darkseid's son and leader of his army to take Earth soon. (JL 2)

- Notes, it would be eventually acknowledged that the 2nd Supes is from an alternate Earth, details to be explored later with how he got to this Earth building towards a proper Crisis movie down the line.
- New Supes has little knowledge of how he arrived or who he was. Just the basics of being a hero, growing up on a farm, etc.to be pieced together later.
>>
>>81431288
- Bats also has a After credit where he starts a new secret program. A file on every Justice League member... contingency plans for how to take them down. Starting with Superman.
>>
>>81431207
Theres no way. The way Snyder has acted in interviews shows he just doesn't know what hes doing. I'd love him to be a cinematographer for Justice League, but I want him nowhere near the head of it
>>
>>81431241
Because you need the entire League for the story to work, so you can't use it in an Aquaman solo, otherwise it just turns into another JL movie.
>>
>>81431312
This was more fan theory, or maybe wishful thinking. But yes, Snyder has visual style, and awful storytelling.
>>
>Brandon Routh as Ultraman
>Christian Bale as Owlman
>Ryan Reynolds as Power Ring
>Dave Franco as Johnny Quick
>Gina Carano as Superwoman
You know you want it
>>
>>81431160
I want to wake up from this bad dream and really truly believe that Snyder can take criticism and maybe improve on his craft. Otherwise just blow it all up and start over.
>>
>>81431470
Some say a large part of this movie was him firing back at all the MoS outrage over the destruction of Metropolis.
>>
>>81431444
Well, now I do, you asshole.
>>
>>81431241
So you can use Black Manta in the solo.

Throne of Atlantis is a Justice League arc.
>>
>>81431360
ah ok. Thatd actually be kind of cool. Team gets together, call themselves Justice Lords, and then a rip in space time transports them to the world of the "real" Justice League. I think I prefer, and general audiences would probably like more, Flashpoint just so it doesn't feel like a cop out. that its been an alternate reality this whole time is dangerously close to "it was all a dream" on the did I watch matter scale
>>
>>81431470
I think the only thing the movie really suffered from was editing(which might get fixed with the Director's Cut) and too much JL setup.
>>
>>81429702
The reshoots aren't in response to BvS but they ARE in response to the reception to the original trailer. That's what I've heard, anyway. Everybody fucking loved the trailer set to Bohemian Rhapsody and Warner panicked because the actual movie is nothing like that.
>>
>>81430364
Suicide Squad. Already established villains.
>>
>>81431578
The reshoots aren't in response to anything. They were scheduled months ago because that's how movies work. The only person from the main cast doing the reshoots in Killer Croc.
>>
>>81431554
Superman comes back from the dead, saying he had a vision of another Earth, where criminals didn't have bullet holes in their shoulders, brands, or broken necks. He and Batman become dead set on correcting this.
>>
>Justice league
>Batman unites the league but it's unstable
>Nobody can keep it together or trust anyone and it's breaking at the seams
>Batman is keeping it together the best that he can, but it's taking it's toll
>More "Visions"
>Tower of Babel situation happens, Bruce had collected as much as he could on them and had plans to take any of them down. His paranoia is becoming worse.
>This shreds the league apart
>Later in the movie, Atlantis threat involving Black Manta and Ocean Master
>Aquaman's newborn is killed
>Atlantis declares war on the surface under Ocean Master
>A revived Superman gets the team back together. Maybe his time dead made him more like...y'know, Superman.
>Everything is fine and there's the league but none of this matters
>End of the movie Bruce is shown sitting in a bar talking to a very warm looking man in a suit. You can't hear what he's saying but Bruce is kind of staring into space.
>The man says something, maybe out his plans, and he tells Bruce to leave and forget out their meeting.
>The man grins and takes a sip of his drink, you then notice his nose has begun to bleed from one nostril.
>He casually pulls out a napkin and wipes it.
>A waiter brings him a new scotch and asks "Are you alright, Mr. Lord?"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KckCsw_JyJI
The end.
All of it.
All of the stupid visions.
All of Luthor's weird motivations that make little to no sense.
It was Maxwell fucking Lord.
>>
>>81431578
What kind of idiot decided to edit that trailer and not have the darker aspects of the film part of it?
>>
>>81431444
I don't think I can buy into this except for Bale as Owlman
>>
>>81430996
>>81431288
The dribblings of a retard. Is this a joke pasta?
>>
>>81431704
But half the joke is its mostly actors who previously played JL members. Whats wrong with Routh and Reynolds?
>>
>>81424917
>> teases underwater shit to hint the villain
>> yfw it turns out to be Starro
>>
the problem with doing a justice league movie is that the league have so many cool villains that all exist on different scales. like you can't go from The Key to Darkseid, and then back to like Amazo. the problem then becomes picking and choosing which villains to model a series on
>>
>>81431672
>JL2
>Anti-Monitor
>This is a huge event between the comics and shows building up to movie JL fighting the anti-monitor
>They win but at huge fucking costs
>MoS tier destruction all over the world
>Public outcry is insane, people want them gone
>End of the movie, they return to the Hall or the cave or whatever, and MAXWELL FUCKING LORD is casually sitting there and the league loses their shit.
>"It's okay. My name is Max. I'm here to help."
>>
File: grhvh.png (229 KB, 1080x1105) Image search: [Google]
grhvh.png
229 KB, 1080x1105
Will we ever get moe Orm outside the New 52?
>>
File: gdbh.png (268 KB, 1080x1108) Image search: [Google]
gdbh.png
268 KB, 1080x1108
>>81432960
The evil jealous brother thing is so cliche and it's already done to death with Loki.
>>
>>81427695
How is "Guy that takes Superman 1 minute longer to kill" cooler than the guy with all the powers of the universe?
>>
>>81430229
Flashpoint is one of those shit events that get overrated by normies like Civil War so I can see WB trying to cash in on it.
>>
>>81432960
I really hope not. Orm, while an okay addressing of the sort of familial backstabbing endemic to monarchies, has not been a compelling villain.

Manta, despite his pants-on-head retarded motivations, is a damn perfect villain who never gets enough attention in adaptations.

Also, focusing on Manta would be a perfect excuse to bring Aquaman to the surface. And why the hell is Hollywood so afraid of black villains?
>>
>>81429252
Vandal Savage isn't powerful enough for a big budget CGI blowout.
>>
>>81433112
Black Manta for a solo film is great. How do you expect him to take on the Justice League? They might as well be fighting Captain Cold or Two Face.
>>
>>81433112
Do you know what moe means?
>>
>>81424917
so literally just an avengers rehash
>>
>>81427695
>cooler than thanos
Snyder is just going to do another dumb brute like he's done twice already.
>>
>>81428302
Dude, the deep ocean is one of the most terrifying places on Earth.
>>
>>81433075
Civil War was a cool concept with great, if really hamfisted, lead-ins.

The problem is it went nowhere and ended so fucking lame.

Had it been an Elseworlds style story though = where they could make changes and give no fucks, it could have been good.
>>
File: 1389627007744.gif (2 MB, 591x325) Image search: [Google]
1389627007744.gif
2 MB, 591x325
>>81424917
So what, this is some fucking weird combination of Dark Knight Returns and Operation Flashpoint?

Wait a minute....

...there's no Flash....

...THERE'S NO FLASH!

T H E R E ' S N O F L A S H
T
H
E
R
E
'
S

N
O

F
L
A
S
H
>>
>>81434073
>one of the good guy's brothers invades earth and the team has to fight off his army.
>>
File: 1418792601330.gif (453 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1418792601330.gif
453 KB, 160x120
>>81434220
well fuck you are right
>>
File: 1392755372189.jpg (15 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1392755372189.jpg
15 KB, 325x325
>>81434220
>batman kills people
>Atlantis vs Athena civil war
>Superman goes nuclear
>flash no where in sight

Did /co/ just crack the code?
>>
>>81424917
Imperius Rex?
>>
>>81429252
Black Manta is! He owns a boat and has eye lasers!
>>
File: 1459184273129.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1459184273129.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>>81434220
Holy Christ.

If this isn't already WB's plan, then it fucking should be. This is the perfect opportunity for a soft reboot.
>>
>>81430364
Despero, current JLA cannot do shit against psychics.

Make Starros his creations because starfish alone are not cool enough for a movie. And not that conqueror guy because fuck that whole plot.
>>
>>81430534
He was the villain that brought the JLA together in the first place.
>>
>>81434592
Despero the White Martian and his army of Starros from Warworld
>>
File: bandb28_cover.jpg (462 KB, 900x1292) Image search: [Google]
bandb28_cover.jpg
462 KB, 900x1292
>>81434619
Yeah, we know.
>>
Mongul is the correct answer. He sees Lex's beacon and flies toward Earth on Warworld. He can have the armies of minions that the JLA mow through before the last act fight.
>>
>>81434220
What do you mean "there's no Flash"? Like, that funny-looking Guido didn't mention him?

They're not rebooting the universe with an in-medias-res Flashpoint. The movies are being run by clinically retarded chimpanzees.
>>
>>81430102
It almost certainly will.
>>
>>81424917
So, when dark and gritty don't work, now they're trying to be Marvel rip-off?

Nice move WB, I hope this shit bomb hard.
>>
>>81424917
Meh, /co/ hates this movie anyway.
>>
>>81427695
>at least darkseid is COOL. cooler than thanos
In the comics, sure. Under Snyder? Unlikely.
>>
>>81437347
>WB makes a grimdark cape movie
>"IT'S SHIT!"
>WB makes a fun movie
>"IT'S SHIT!"
I see a pattern here.
>>
It was Earth 3 all along
>>
>>81431444
>>Gina carano as superwoman
>>big hair and femdmk overtones
>>them thighs

God damn it I'm at work stop trying to give me a boner.
>>
>>81431444

Casey Affleck as Owlman
Roman Reigns as Barracuda
>>
>>81430364

You remember that episode of Justice League where Joker just like takes Vegas hostage and televises the heroes trying to stop all his bullshit.

Just do that have Joker take Vegas hostage throw it on TV just to see what heroes turn up the JL members show up and team up to defeat him also throw in a couple of villains show showed up just to fuck with the heroes.

Oh Flash went to go stop this thing in Vegas the rogues are going to go fuck with him so everyone sees us defeat him live on tv.
>>
>>81438303

That would be comfy as fuck, but not really very high stakes for a JL movie. We need global threat that cannot be too similar to anything in the MCU (so no white Martians or Amazo)
>>
>>81431444
I only like Bale as Owlman. Routh probably can't pull off a mean looking Ultraman. Ryan as Power Ring... implying Ryan would ever want to play something associated with GL.
>>
>>81434619
Not in the New 52, and totally coincidentally we swear not in the DCCU either.
>>
>>81424917
GUISE DARKSEID IS COMING
but first let's see what happens in atlantis
>>
>>81434177
Yeah, but the Atlanteans are not.
>>
>Aquamarine is the focal point for your movie.

Because he's a funnier character then they've ever had. If they can get him working...
>>
>>81440252

But anon Lois is the key to all this.
>>
>>81430017
>Doing a reboot/crisis type story in a movie for general audience.

That's a surefire way to fail.
>>
>>81430996
>>81431288
It's shit.
>>
>>81440353

>That's a surefire way to fail.

Isn't that basically what DOFP ended up being?
>>
>>81437387

>WB makes a shit movie
>"IT'S SHIT!"
>WB makes a shit movie
>"IT'S SHIT!"
I see a pattern here as well.
>>
>>81437387
They haven't made a fun movie.
>>
>>81438538
Ryan can take a joke, plus hes playing a mock Hal that has more power than what he can handle.
>>
File: 1457326349500.gif (2 MB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
1457326349500.gif
2 MB, 400x304
>>81431444
>>Christian Bale as Owlman

Batfleck Vs Christian "sweartome!" Bale

My...fucking....dick!
>>
>>81442339
That fight would take about 5 seconds before Batfleck crashes Balemans brains in with a sink he randomly found.
>>
>>81430364
Flashpoint Paradox

Villains:
>Wondy
>All of the Amazonians
>AquaMan
>All of the Atlantians
>Zoom
>Joker-Mom

Heroes:
>Un-powered Flash
>Government Controlled Cyborg
>Weak, Tortured and Abused Superman
>Bat-Dad
>Shazam Kids
>Lex Luthor
>Deathstroke
>>
File: amber-heard-05.jpg (552 KB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
amber-heard-05.jpg
552 KB, 2400x3600
>>81427103
You can say that again
>>
File: 235y904j25y.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
235y904j25y.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
>>81444381
AHOY THERE
>>
>>81444381
that's mera right? hot dang
>>
File: 1448622501827.jpg (170 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448622501827.jpg
170 KB, 640x480
>>81428904
Say that in my cave mother fucker and see what happens.
>>
>>81424917
>Amazon Atlantean war
>Government superman
>Guncrazy Batman
The movie starts with Barry Allen going back in time to save his mother.
>>
>>81430996
>Bats reveals he had a satellite over the grave recording at all times, not knowing enough about Kyptonians and if Lex might send someone for the body.
Bats better do something like this in the DCEU.
>>
>>81444381
Unf
>>
thank god, some good news
>>
>>81429513
Mera is not fucking Atlantian
>>
File: Owlman WIP.jpg (203 KB, 715x953) Image search: [Google]
Owlman WIP.jpg
203 KB, 715x953
>>81443735
>Implying Bale wouldnt do the same with a toilet
We need Bat vs Owl dammit
>>
>>81430364
Black Adam
Starro
Yellow Lanterns
Wondy villains?
fuck if I know man,
>>
>>81444381
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>81437347
Drones are so stupid
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.