[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any hope for it at this point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: imgres.png (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
4 KB, 225x225
Is there any hope for it at this point?
>>
Unless Toonami expands and Mr, Pickles is permanently cancelled, there is no hope.
>>
>>81417742
they killed themselves when they removed futurama and replaced it with seth mcfarlane shit.
>>
toonami is superfluous in this day and age
>>
>>81417742
No. The glory days of Adult Swim and Toonami are over. Stop trying and just watch Toonami Aftermath, more enjoyable.
>>
>>81417882
i heard AS will probably stop showing live action
>>
>>81418277
Rather have live action than the same old McFarlane reruns though
>>
Just bring back the still image bumpers and tone the shows had for the first few years of Adult Swim.
>>
So what was the april fools joke this year? Was it that there was none?
>>
>>81418277
Other than the really low budget cartoon originals, their live action stuff is probably cheaper to produce than any of their decent cartoons.

Anything already made that they can get cheap licenses for like family guy would be the cheapest thing to run. I wouldn't be surprised if they dig up some old titles to run again occasionally but you should really give a source on them not doing live action anymore.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.