[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY LOOK A BALDY!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
HEY LOOK A BALDY!
>>
File: Courage rustled.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Courage rustled.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>81402518
I remember how pissed off this scene made me as a kid.
>>
>>81402557
It was pretty satisfying to see Linus slap his shit in though.
>>
>>81402518
Well she's not dead yet, were hoping that holds out.
>>
File: Crying Sad Puppy.jpg (11 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Crying Sad Puppy.jpg
11 KB, 400x267
>tfw your niece has alopecia
>tfw she's going to have to put up with little shits like that all her life
>>
>>81402518
You know, I recently remembered this and rewatched it. While doing so, I recalled my first viewing being on a VHS when I was really young (for some reason, I have memories of a Cheerios commercial on that tape, too), and although I was too little to consider at the time, I realized now that the reason why my mom had recorded it was probably because of my older half-sister who went through a similar process but didn't make it.

Honestly made watching the special 10 times more depressing.
>>
Cancer is funny.
>>
>>81402518
She had chemotherapy.
>>
>>81405235
Is that some kind of STD?
>>
JUST
>>
...Holy shit, I remember drawing a picture of a Peanuts kid when I was like 5, with that head shape, and another kid making fun of him/her because the kid had like a weird bone sticking out of the skull that made it look like that. I included a diagram of it and everything. I showed it to my mom and got in trouble for it because it was "awful". I guess I must've seen this on TV but have no memory of it now.

Geez I was a dick
>>
>>81402518

This special was a complete emotional rollercoaster.
>>
seeing someone make fun of a kid on the show while they were already crying felt out of place
>>
>>81410684
Kids are cruel.
>>
>>81410684
The only reason Charlie doesn't cry is because he doesn't feel anything anymore.
>>
>>81410684
Nah kids would do that.

They're assholes.
>>
>>81410718
>>81410732
>>81410742
I mean in the show, unless it was common in stuff I didn't see.
>>
File: 1459279914397.jpg (11 KB, 257x250) Image search: [Google]
1459279914397.jpg
11 KB, 257x250
Linus became the ultimate badass, put that anon in the fucking trash
>>
I completely forgot about this. I remember not really getting the gravity of the situation. I didn't know what cancer was back then.
>>
>>81414467
Glad you eventually figured out it was Steven Universe.
>>
>>81414736

underrated post right here.
>>
>>81402518
I remember this, I saw this back in elementary school. A girl in our class had Leukemia so for a few months we watched specials and and read kids books on Leukemia. Being like 7 I didn't understand any of it.
>>
File: 1455809220524.jpg (25 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1455809220524.jpg
25 KB, 384x288
>>81414736
>>81414791
Hello Samefag, nice to see you again.
>>
>>81405257
It's a Pokemon, I think
>>
>>81415418
I'm the person that anon responded to, I know "underrated post!" posts are basically THE fucking way to spot samefags, but no.

I don't completely think the show is cancer, I just found the connection of the meme and thread topic funny. Sorry to offend you, m8
>>
>>81415748
I will never forgive you for embarrassing me
>>
>>81415344
I'm 71 and I still don't understand it.
>>
>>81415796
I extremely appreciate you positively referring to my post like that, and I thank you, but it is the main reason people get targeted for samefagging, because there are a fuckton of pretentious fags on here who think highly of themselves to that extent, add it to an insult of steven universe and you have a 100% positive outlook to be a samefag.
>>
>In 2015, a young fan who drew fan art of Steven Universe and other fictional characters was made subject to an intense cyberbullying campaign through Tumblr and eventually attempted suicide. The reason for the harassment was that her art altered the appearance of characters in ways that were deemed objectionable; for instance, her drawing of the voluptuous Rose as a thin woman was criticized as "fatphobic" by other fans.

>Fans of Steven Universe have campaigned against censorship of the series's representation of LGBT relationships in countries other than the United States. A fan campaign persuaded Cartoon Network's French subsidiary to re-record the song "Stronger than You" in a translation that made the singer's love as explicit as in the original, and another was launched in 2016 to protest Cartoon Network's British subsidiary's practice of removing scenes of affection between Gems from the UK broadcasts.

Sounds like cancer to me. The main problem with saying it on 4chan is that the sad truth is, it has become a meme, no shocker there. So it's either not say it, or respond with another word for the show in place of cancer, by which you'll just have to spout all the reasons you hate it, in turn for a response "wow all that butthurt took 30 minutes to write"

So in the end 4chan ruined a good sense of hate towards a show and has now gathered itself in a corner, it's a loose loose, still doesn't mean you can't hate the show though, it's just retarded to say it's cancerous anymore or else "oh so you cant think for yourself?"
>>
>>81416343
>the voluptuous Rose
you can tell a fan wrote that shit
>>
File: okay.jpg (31 KB, 424x138) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
31 KB, 424x138
>>81415418

Sorry anon, it was funny joke that make me laugh.
>>
>>81416188

>>81415796
sorry m8 I mistook you for >>81416578 responder anon
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.