[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the only superhero franchise where the main character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_8786-images(4)716558248.jpg (10 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8786-images(4)716558248.jpg
10 KB, 184x274
Is this the only superhero franchise where the main character doesn't kill anybody?
>>
>spidey didn't kill anyone
Watch em' again
>>
>>81392327
Who does he kill?
>>
>>81392327
not on purpose
>>
Mugger died. Brock died.
>>
>>81392396
>Mugger tripped and fell out a window
>Brock ran into a fucking pumpkin bomb of his own choice
Neither are spidey's fault
>>
b@man?
>>
>>81392374
Uncle Ben;)
>>
>>81392698
>>
>>81392698
b8
>>
>>81392493
Eh I always count the mugger as spideys kill it doesn't bother me though makes the movie more interesting with the power responsibility thing
>>
>>81392272
I don't think TASM Spidey killed anyone. Too bad the movies sucked though
>>
>>81393089
He killed Electro and technically Gwen
>>
Did those two goons that evaporated in Adam West's Batman movie count, or did they get revived off-screen like the world leaders did?
>>
>>81393313

I want to count them so we can bring all eight Batman movies into murderland.
>>
>>81393207
He got Electro contained, not ended, and - at worst, if you want to be technical, Gwen contributed as much to that situation
>>
>>81392493
He murdered the symbiote as well as Brock
>>
>>81399211
Brock ran into the place where the symbiote was about to explode. He understood what was happening and made a choice, spidey didn't kill him.
>>
>>81399861
He also didn't save him, like didn't even give a half hearted attempt
>>
Blade only kills vampires and we all know they aren't people
>>
>>81392272
Green Lantern
>>
>>81392698
Batman probably slaughtered enough people to wipe out a village in Returns alone.
>>
>>81399991
You mean after he first noticed Brock as he was leaping into the midst of the symbiote an instant before the bomb exploded with no time to physically react?
you mean he didn't save him then?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.