[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been talking about this match-up with a friend and while I agreed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cyclops spider-man.jpg (530 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cyclops spider-man.jpg
530 KB, 900x900
Been talking about this match-up with a friend and while I agreed with him that Spider-Man would probably win I also argued that Cyclops would be a pretty dangerous opponent for Spidey. He was of the opinion that Spidey would stomp Cyclops no problem.

Is there a scenario where Cyclops would have a chance against Spider-Man without bending or breaking logic and reason?
>>
>>81386121
Rightclops with the Phoenix Force
>>
>>81386121
one where he saw Spidey sleeping first. he's taken on the x-men as a team, spidey can handle one of them.
>>
>>81386168
We were talking about regular Cyclops.

Couldn't he just widen his beam to be a cone the size of a tornado? I can't imagine Spidey dodging that.
>>
>>81386121
Cyk has been the batman of the marvel u for awhile now, though his prep time usually is for mutants only. I think that if he knew that he needed to kill Spider-Man, Peter would either die for like a few months or have a serious crossover bout with him
>>
>>81386121
Spidey usually soloes whole X-Teams, a lone Wrongclops wouldn't be a threat
>>
>>81386121

Considering that Spidey has beaten the X-men and basically played with them at various times, Scott would need some preptime or have complete understanding of Spider-man.

If he gets enough of that, he could actually win.
>>
>>81386121
>Is there a scenario where Cyclops would have a chance against Spider-Man without bending or breaking logic and reason?
no spider man is that good

hell read a comic where Spider man gets angry every one of his foes start running when he gets angry
>>
>>81386290
he'd have to take it to marvel vs capcom levels to tag spidey
>>
How hot does his blast get?
>>
>>81386854
It's not heat. It's a concussive force
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.