[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the hue hues creating so many good shows all of a sudden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: foto_0000000320150310172324[1].jpg (176 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
foto_0000000320150310172324[1].jpg
176 KB, 450x450
Why are the hue hues creating so many good shows all of a sudden?
>>
>>81381786
cuz you just noticed
>>
>>81381786
Government put in a law that cable channels need to have a few hours a week of brazilian made content. Whenever a lot of people start making content, some of it has to be good, by law of probability if nothing else.
>>
>>81382074
Then why are 99.9% of shows from Canada bad?
>>
>>81381786
Man, this show is so fucking good. Really, it's at least Dexter's level.
>>
>>81381786
Is it?

I watch that show it's pretty hit and miss
The one with the troll-looking kid is good though
>>
>>81382074
This.

They are even accepting ANYONE to be an animator and training them because there are so few profissionals on the country. I almost became an animator on the same studio that does Peixonauta and Meu Amigaozao with barelly any experience, I just had to refuse due to College.
>>
>>81382197
Both are great on my opinion, I prefer Jorel's style tho, but its my personal preference.

Other day I was on a convention of brazillian animators, and I got to see some shows that will soom air on the next years. Some things look pretty good, others Canada level.

Anyway, its a great time to be an animator on Brazil even with the crisis.
>>
>>81382404
>I got to see some shows that will soom air on the next years.

Mind telling us some of them?
>>
Because brazilians are savages, they're brutal, they pray to their totemic gods every day and thank them for surviving another night.

They don't give a shit about political correctness so their shows are over the top, fresh and funny. They just don't give a shit about offending people.

The only reason the main character and his mom doesn't get raped in every single episode is because CN forced them to cut that shit.

tl;dr: brs are based beasts
>>
>>81382118
Because canadian animators can live wih their parents income, they arent even trying.
>>
>>81382118
it doesn't say it has to be good

just need to pump out enough shit to continue that canadian """"""""""nationality""""""""""
>>
File: Monica_gang_logo.jpg (64 KB, 300x404) Image search: [Google]
Monica_gang_logo.jpg
64 KB, 300x404
Monica's gang was the pinnacle of brazilian animation, too bad the aged up spin off was nothing but waifu bait and teen drama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Fs1m857bM
>>
Is CN broadcasting brazilian cartoons in the US?

Other than Monica's Gang
>>
>>81381786
>2016
>Not even a single Jorel shota doujin
JUST
>>
>>81382714
Man the dub sounds so lifeless
>>
>>81382881
fuck that where's Jorel's mom lewds?
>>
>>81383213
Where are the Yellow Woodpecker Farm fans at?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.