[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did this need to be a double-length episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-02-14h29m38s49.png (205 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-02-14h29m38s49.png
205 KB, 512x384
Why did this need to be a double-length episode?
>>
>>81374048
because scotsman
>>
>>81374048
So that second half of the second episode could be a pissing contest.

It all turned out for the best.
>>
Why wouldn't it?

You got something against the Scotsman, faggot?
>>
Why did you need a half inch length dick? It just turned out that way.
>>
>>81374069
Plenty of scotsman eps are normal length
>>81374087
I thought that whole segment was a bit unnecessary but whatever
>>81374105
No
>>81374181
Getting a bit ruffled?
>>
>>81374048
It was pretty odd that they resolved the conflict so quickly in the second episode, and spent the rest of it just dicking around.
>>
>>81374247
>I thought that whole segment was a bit unnecessary but whatever
It's 100% candy for the audience of seeing Jack and the scottman dicking around.
>>
>>81374341
Yeah, that made me wonder why they didn't just cut it down to one episode. The entire thing was pretty spaced out to begin with
>>
>>81374378
>Yeah, that made me wonder why they didn't just cut it down to one episode
Because this >>81374367
>>
>>81374367
>>81374433
That's an odd choice then, given the show is usually focused on straight plot rather than just normal character interaction. Definitely took me off guard.
>>
>>81374502
>given the show is usually focused on straight plot
Is it? The only thing I ever nailed with Samurai Jack is slow pacing building up to intense action.
>>
>>81374502
Well the Scotsman is like the one character who isn't Jack or Aku who is recurring, so they probably knew that was his last episode and wanted to get in as much Scotsman stuff as possible
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Fuck yes, Samurai Jack thread!!!
>>
>>81374048
Because OP is a faggot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-LyFMCIpok
>>
Do we have any updates on the 2016 air dates?

Are we hoping for comfy winter jack or fun time summer jack?

Who do you think is going to voice Aku?
>>
>>81375002
Why ya gotta be rude, anon. Just asking a question.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.