[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Snyder has been revealed to be the hack fraud he is,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: JL Part 1.jpg (48 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
JL Part 1.jpg
48 KB, 768x433
Now that Snyder has been revealed to be the hack fraud he is, will you be gullible enough to pay for Justice League next year?
>>
>>81371186
I'm not gullible, but I'm gonna see it anyway because I hate myself
>>
>>81371186

I saw BvS twice ( I somehow ended up not paying for it both times). This has enabled me to shitpost more on BvS

Plan to do the same with JL if its still being made
>>
>>81371234
Just pirate it when decent quality comes out
>>
>>81371392
This guy had the right idea.

Though I may only see it once.

If they get rid of Snyder I'll consider paying for it
>>
>>81371186

It's pretty much impossible for BvS to make a billion dollars right now. I honestly can't see them keeping Snyder around.
>>
>>81371422

But then you will miss out on all the dank meme threads on /co/
>>
>>81371186
I enjoyed BvS so yeah.

They do need do some serious marketing if they don't rid of Snyder though.
>>
>>81371392
Three times for me
Payed the first
>>
>>81371186
I liked BvS.
Extremely flawed but extremely entertaining.
Willing to give JL a go because of that.
>>
Hell fucking no.
With all the wanking that went on when Terrio was brought on to do rewrites, the movie still had shit writing and directing. No way I'm paying for that.

But considering the box office drop for BVS, I bet it would be pretty easy to movie hop into a showing the first week or so.
>>
>>81371186
Yes. BvS was entertaining enough that I spent money on it to see it in theaters after watching the torrent.
Also Im not a poorfag so I actuakly can spend money in things that interest me
>>
>>81371186
Depends if Snyder's still on it. I'm going to see it with my dad either way, but we still have free movie tickets we have yet to use. I still gotta take my dad to see BvS, even though I wasn't the biggest fan of it. We're so hyped for Civil War and Suicide Squad though.
>>
File: 1.jpg (7 KB, 213x246) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7 KB, 213x246
I'll pay for it, I enjoyed man of steel, I enjoyed batman v superman, so I'll definitely enjoy justice league.
>>
File: Lets Do This In One Take.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lets Do This In One Take.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>81371500
>It's pretty much impossible for BvS to make a billion dollars right now
Explain.
>>
>hack fraud
RLM pls go
>>
>>81371186
>Next year

You mean 2 years from now?
>>
File: Comic-Movies until 2020 v3.jpg (643 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
Comic-Movies until 2020 v3.jpg
643 KB, 1280x1600
>>81374109
Justice League is due next year, dude.
>>
>>81374259
1 year 8 months is closer to 2 years.
>>
Fuck it. I had high hopes for it but I'm just gonna pirate it.

YARRR MATEY
>>
>>81374362
Nigga just admit you're wrong.
>>
>>81373993
That webm is embarassing
>>
>>81371186
Yes I will spend actual money on that and any DC movies and Batman movies because
A)I am a Batfag
B)I am not a poorfag, and
C)Those pics of suicidal depressed Affleck, he seems like a cool dude and I want to support him.
>>
>>81371392
>>81371507

these guys have the right idea
>>
>>81371186
>Now that Snyder has been revealed to be the hack fraud he is

The fact that he's never made a good movie didn't give it away in the past?

Seriously, watch Sucker Punch and then tell me that you'd willingly watch another of his movies ever again.
>>
>>81371186
>next year

if ever

next year was never really a viable date
>>
Since I actually have taste (unlike you OP, you faggot Disney shill), I will outright preorder my ticket!

Then maybe see it one more time like I did with BvS!
>>
>>81373993
It's falling very quickly, and it's already open in every possible territory.

Most movies are done after four weeks, because their cumulative gross is still increasing - but like Zeno's paradox the distance travelled is basically halved each week. That's for an average movie - an above-average gross falls by a lower percentage week to week, or it falls from a far, far higher starting point so the percentage drop is mitigated by the fact that it made so much to start with.

What this means is that you can think of the opening weekend as being something like 50% of all the money the movie will make on weekends (which is when a movie makes most money). You can also take the weekend figure - from any weekend - halve it, and that's what the movie is likely to to make in the four non-weekend days following that weekend.

So if you start on 100 your first full week is 150; then 75, then 37.5, then 18.75, but after those first four weeks are up you'll drop off more sharply. This is for a lot of reasons - audiences want new things, mainly, so in addition to ennui you're also fighting to be kept in screens, as at 4 weeks it's no longer really viable to have you in the largest, high-capacity screens (and it's not worth your while to subsidize those larger screens for longer). Then your 281.25 is only going to increase by maybe 5% over the next couple of months, so your finish is under 290.

That's with the average model; everything is pegged to 50% (which is actually pretty accurate for a lot of movies).

BvS fell 81% from last weekend. It's fucked. If it falls that hard again next week it's going to be lucky to break 800.

Don't worry though, you can still save it. All you need to do is get a million people to go and see it 10 times this week. That's going to give it another $80m (more if you're not cheap and you spring for evening showings with all the trimmings) which will really help.
>>
>>81374259
They still doing that Fantastic 4 2 movie? I haven't heard them say that their not but I don't see that happening at all.
>>
>>81371186
>people actually believe he's a hack based on aggregated scores and because he's not a silver age fag and didn't load the movie with jokes

watching BvS for a third time tomorrow and i already have $60 set aside for Justice League
and there's not a damn thing you can say or do to stop me
>>
>>81375633
Indefinitely delayed.
>>
>>81375724
You're trying way too hard.
>>
>>81371186
I still haven't seen MoS.

I'm curious to see how deep I can get before I cave and watch one.

Suicide Squad will probably be my limit, that looks not-completely-rancid.
>>
>>81374259
That time table is so fucking retarded. Even if it wasn't a shit movie, having a JL sequel only a year later is a great way to get people sick of your brand.

In a year, that means we'll have 3 fucking movies with Batfleck. Not even Marvel shills RDJ that hard.
>>
>>81376112
I got angry at how Iron Man 3 came out right after Avengers, but I still watched it.
>>
>>81374259

When was this made? It's certainly a tad out of date at this point - no Ant Man sequel, for one thing.
>>
>>81371186
Probably. I enjoyed BvS but I don't know if I'd call it a good film. Still hoping that Snyder is replaced as director and we get a legitimately good movie.
>>
>>81375423
Why would I want to help Snyder? He should be removed, and quickly. He isn't doing anything good to the DC Superhero franchise and is turning it into a joke. I'm not saving this shitshow, and I'm letting my wallet do the talking.
>>
>>81376213
>Updated March 13, 2015
>>
>>81371186
if reviews are decent I might, but I'll probably just wait until it comes to tv like I did for MoS. I don't want to pay for a depressing JL movie
>>
>>81374259
>there are maybe 4 movies there that will actually be good
fuck
>>
>>81374259
That's pretty outdated. Gambit, MoS 2, JL Dork, and Sinister 6 are a kill now.
>>
>>81374545
I want to support him too but i don't want him in a shitty movie, just wait to the stand alone batman film directed and written by him
>>
File: CA_Supermovies_3-1-2016.jpg (615 KB, 1280x1892) Image search: [Google]
CA_Supermovies_3-1-2016.jpg
615 KB, 1280x1892
>>81377952
Here
>>
>>81371186
>Now that Snyder has been revealed to be the hack fraud he is
>Now
>>
>>81371186
You're asking the wrong crowd. The company loyalists don't even think this film was bad, they're that delusional. Pretty much everyone on this board who was willing to defend MoS will be willing to defend this vile mess, too.

I just can't wait for a Captain America film to rake in more than Batman and fucking Superman.

How did things come to this?
>>
>>81379267
Just wait for the second weekend drop
>>
>>81379267
>Captain America 2 will be more popular and successful than a Batman-Superman film
My God, it's truly sinking in.
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>81375423
literally a worse drop in percentage gross then F4
>>
>>81381497
You're really overestimating Marvel. Ant-Man sold like shit.
>>
I wasn't gullible enough to pay for either Man of Steel or Batman v Superman, so no, I won't be paying for Justice League either.
>>
>>81379267
>Company Loyalists
I enjoyed BVS... and most of the Marvel movies. Taste vary independent of your bullshit company jerkoffery.
>>
Congratulations /co/ we at WB have decided to fire Zack Snyder (delaying JL1) and YOU have been chosen as his replacement as the person in charge of the DCEU.

There are only 2 conditions.
>the already released and in production films are still canon
>no crisis, flashpoint or retconning Snyder stuff out
but apart from that you're in charge.

What do you do? What's your film slate? Who are you getting to write and direct?
>>
>>81378138
Sinister Six is dead. Sony is planning a Venom movie now
>>
>>81381588
Ant-man was a fucking who to casual and b-c-lister heroe and Marvel manage to make his movie made 500 million. It's nothing near sold like shit, anon.

MoS, on the other hand was a fucking embarrassment, Supes the no.1 superheroes that everyone knows with the budget of 225 million can't even hit 700 million.
>>
>>81382559
Keep superman dead.
Reveal lex to be mindcontrolled by desaad and have him act like an actual lex luthor after control's broken
all out brawl between rogues and heroes against darkseid army
batman and luthor outsmart/sciencing him and sealing him off, for now.
scene reveals luthor to be using tech he got from zod's ship to help with the anti-darkseid plan that has the brainiac symbol
wondy fights are basically orgasms for her
keep cyborg as less involved as possible
aquaman leads a manly army of the sea on krakens and so on
flash gets a haircut
lois is never heard off again
more punchy fights, less explosion fights
>>
>>81371186
Joke's on you. I knew BvS was going to be a hackjob and didn't go see it.
>>
>>81381497
Deadpool is more popular and successful than a Batman and Superman movie.
>>
I didn't see BvS because of MoS. so of course I'm not going to see JL.
>>
>>81371186
Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice shame on you, Fool me thrice and I need to kill myself
>>
>>81383097
>no one is discussing my ideas
THIS IS WHY THE WORLD ISN'T PROGRESSING
>>
>>81375724
A fool and his money are easily parted.
>>
File: image.png (580 KB, 862x890) Image search: [Google]
image.png
580 KB, 862x890
>only made 15 million yesterday
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.