[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daredevil S2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 473x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 473x311
What went wrong /co/?
>>
>>81355232
The Hand and Elektra ruined what was otherwise a perfectly good Frank plot
>>
>>81355232
not enough fisk
>>
>>81355250
/thread
>>
File: Ever Been Tired.png (43 KB, 662x282) Image search: [Google]
Ever Been Tired.png
43 KB, 662x282
Pandering to Punisherfags.
>>
I think it was frankly just frank enough to be more Frank than the first frank. I would frank it a frank/frank and frank again.
>>
>>81355232
Elektra's whole deal was kind of boring.
>>
>>81355232
They turned the punisher A-plot that started the show and by the end of his story turned it into am entirely different season/story. It was too abrupt a change because they had pitched the season as a frank - centric one but we found out that wasn't true.
>>
>>81355250
I just started the Elektra arc, and I feel like Frankie only stayed on for as long as he needed to. He'll definitely pop up again in their other Netflix series, hell I wouldn't be surprised if he had his own series since they had a pretty strong take on the character and got him ingrained in the plot pretty well with the 'bullet in the head' mistery.

That said Elektra's actress seems pretty badly miscast so I may be begging for more Frankie soon.
>>
Elektra and the ninja stuff definitely made the season go downhill from the GOAT first 4 episodes, but even so it was all still pretty good.
>>
Frank should have been louder, more in your face, and have more access to a time machine.

Anytime Frank's not on screen everyone should just be asking "Where's Frank?"
>>
>>81355232
Elektra. Shit got boring when she showed up otherwise Dare Devil season 2 was awesome
>>
Is Frankposting the new dank meme?
>>
>The Hand is the big bad of the season
>All of their scenes have them popping up out of nowhere, get wailed on like putties, and skedaddle
>We still know next to nothing about them
Whether or not you like how they changed Kingpin's character, at least they gave a shit about developing him.
>>
File: Punisher 008-005.jpg (762 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Punisher 008-005.jpg
762 KB, 1000x1500
>>81355424
>>
I'm on episode 3 of the first season, and so far I'm really enjoying it. Charlie Cox is great.
>>
>can hear heartbeats
>can't hear breathing
that's what went wrong
>>
>>81355491
Wait, people didn't like Fisk?
What the fuck? Did they actually expect him to be adapted to just be "haha funny fat man lol" or something? Fisk was 10/10
>>
>>81355458
>not 'the new frank meme'
You had one job
>>
>>81355232
Nothing went wrong. Oh, you guys talking about Elektra. Yeah,she is really shit.
>>
>>81355564
I was being so meta-ironic I didn't even have to type the joke for you to find it.

Also goddamn I'm 20 mins into the first Elektra episode and FUCK she's boring.
>>
Every time Elektra is onscreen, Matt loses 30 IQ points. She and the hand drag the show down, and Matt's stupidity is what allows it.
>>
>>81355620
Yeah she's shit, gets slightly better but it's too late by then. She really brought it to a halt.
>>
>>81355523
This is a joke post, right?
>>
Nothing. The whole season was superb.
>>
>>81355232
>little Kingpin
>Electra
>The Hand
Punisher becomes a sideplot instead of main plot
Wasn't hard
>>
>>81355661
>Every time Elektra is onscreen, Matt loses 30 IQ points.
Ding ding ding, that's the point numbnuts.
>>
>>81355232
Following up the god tier Frank plot with mystical ninja stuff. It wasnt bad per se, it just wasnt as interesting as Punishers stuff.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.