[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some Rucka's Wonder Woman related news here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Was listening to word balloon podcast and some things I picked up on that will really make everyone here happy.
>Rucka's Wonder Woman is being edited by Doyle editorial, not Berganza shitty editorial.
>Rucka said he has read everything WW in the last 5 years and he'll not straight up retcon away Azzarello's run.
>Year one storyline has a lot of elements from his Earth One story he was planning on doing.
>Says Johns pitched him a very character driven outcome that he wanted from Rucka's story.
>He said he'll bring elements from his previous run if they organically fit in his story, doesn't want to make it seem like he's just retracing old steps.
>Says only 3 characters could've brought him back to DC, one is Diana and other two are Renee and Kate.
>He isn't working for anything else for DC, says he has a fuckton of workload and doesn't want to stress himself out too thin (or fat?).
>He is in fact not getting $10,000 for every pound added to his weight during those stress years but he doesn't mind.
>He asked Johns how much DCEU synergy was expected from this run and Johns said none whatsoever.
>Year one is not an origin story as Batman: Year One or other traditional origin story.
>He has planned out 24 issues but could definitely stay for longer.
>He also talked about a lot of Wonder Woman and creator owned.
Listen it for yourself
http://wordballoon.libsyn.com/word-balloon-exclusive-the-greg-rucka-debrief-coming-back-to-dc-wonder-woman-and-the-impact-on-his-creator-owned-books
>>
>>81354843
>>Says only 3 characters could've brought him back to DC, one is Diana and other two are Renee and Kate.
kek

Rucka.txt
>>
>Says only 3 characters could've brought him back to DC, one is Diana and other two are Renee and Kate.

Well after that he added that "maybe Helena"
>>
I'm still making my way through this

>Rucka hasn't watched Gotham

wew
>>
I guess you should have made a more provocative OP

>RUCKA SHITS ON THE IDEA OF BRINGING BONDAGE BACK TO WONDER WOMAN; 52 BROMANCE DEAD, GRANT MORRISON ON SUICIDE WATCH

or something
>>
>Doyle editorial
confirmed good
>>
File: 1901366-ferdinand4[1].jpg (122 KB, 464x611) Image search: [Google]
1901366-ferdinand4[1].jpg
122 KB, 464x611
>based Ferdinand might make an appearance
>>
>>81355024
I don't understand his obsession with female characters. Is he a super beta cuck?
>>
>>81359333
Or he just likes the characters.
>>
>>81359333
he's already written all the male characters he likes
>>
>>81359333
So does being gay mean you're a super alpha stud?
>>
File: 1458291284047.jpg (901 KB, 1196x3298) Image search: [Google]
1458291284047.jpg
901 KB, 1196x3298
>>81359523
>>
>>81354843
>Rucka's Wonder Woman is being edited by Doyle editoria
Fucking finally
>Rucka said he has read everything WW in the last 5 years and he'll not straight up retcon away Azzarello's run.
Thank god, I don't want Ares to become another "Violence LMAO", that's best reserved for Marvel Ares.
>>
>>81358739
It'll probably be good, but Doyle isn't a guarantee. He has Harley under his umbrella too.
>>
>>81354843
>implying Manapul's Trinity will be under Doyle editorial

>>He also talked about a lot of Wonder Woman and creator owned.
Black Magick's hiatus lasting until at least April 2017 is already known. Also Lazarus will continue.

Can someone summarize the part about Rucka's current work outside DC?
>>
>>81360107
I feel like most of the creator owned stuff he said was retread. Kind of went over the general scheduling with everything again. Mentioned that he was probably done with Queen and Country.
>>
>>81359759
Harley is a success.
>>
>>81354843

So he'll wait until issue 3?
>>
>>81359715
Rucka's Ares was always more interesting than a straight-up villain. Azz's Ares is probably in good hands. I think the idea of a War who's tired of war would appeal to most good writers.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.