[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, KGBEAST WAS IN BVS THE WHOLE TIME, AND WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 861x921) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 861x921
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, KGBEAST WAS IN BVS THE WHOLE TIME, AND WE DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>81353880
>I'M THE BOSS OF THIS CITY!!
>>
I did, but that's because I actually read comics
>>
>>81353880
It's funny the other day there was a thread and people kept bringing up Batfleck taking out KGbeast. I was like "he was in this movie? fucking when?!" Had no idea he was the flamethrower guy
>>
Im just throwing this out there, but his little accident with the flamethrower might be a good excuse to revive him as KGBeast. Because you know, mask to cover burned face, gun to replace arm. But yeah hes probably dead for good
>>
>>81354474
Nice try, Wayne. You sadistic fuck.
>>
>>81353880
Rigth i dint notice but at some point they say his name and i was like "Anatoli.... anatoli.... hmmmm... anatoli" it bugged me bad lol
>>
>>81354496
I maim, but I dont kill. Russian bastard will be on the streets with cybernetics in no time, and I'll be there
>>
>>81353880
You know, this guy was Bane before anyone ever thought of Bane.
>>
>>81354610
>I maim, but I don't kill
>The Batmobile scene
>The scene where he ambushes the Russians
Come on familia.
>>
File: KGBEAST.jpg (28 KB, 361x367) Image search: [Google]
KGBEAST.jpg
28 KB, 361x367
>>81354668
cmon a man can dream cant he?
>>
>>81354399
I read comics too, dumbass.
>>
KGBeast could've been a good fit for Beware the Batman. I'm shocked they never used him as Alfred's nemesis from his past or something.

Or maybe even a female nemesis from his past.
>>
>>81353880
Jimmy Olsen was in the movie too.
>>
File: 1451590162323.jpg (14 KB, 286x197) Image search: [Google]
1451590162323.jpg
14 KB, 286x197
>>81353880
>be David Goyer
>write a generic thug
>name it after a c-list villain
>call it a day
>>
>>81358341
Shame too, he couldve been really awsome on screen if done properly.
>>
>>81354414
I noticed really quick
But after me and my friends finished the movie and we're discussing in the way back home, every time I say the name "KGBeast" they would laugh for some reason. Maybe they thought I was joking and made up his name just for the lols but idk
>>
>>81354414
>I believe you
GOAT scene
>>
>>81358715
https://twitter.com/CinematicEX/status/716049747597926400
>>
>>81358753

This just confirms my theory that Bruce is going to fuck the shit out of Martha.

MARTHAAAAAAA

MARTHAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>81358198
Clark, I'm CIA.
>>
>>81354668

You're a little biased, Lois. Nobody asked you.
>>
>>81354668
>>81359462
Yeah ya bitch, get back in the kitchen you dumb whore.
>>
Did people get this butthurt over Batman killing in the 1989 movie? I'm more rectal ravaged at how hard Superman jobbed.
>>
>>81360813
more like 'lol batman just killed that guy'
it wasn't a serious movie so people didn't take it seriously
>>
>>81360813
People in 1989 weren't as familiar with Batman as they are today. The version they were most familiar with was the 60s version, this dark and gritty version was completely new to them. They really didn't know if he was against killing or not.
>>
I kind of like Batman being so meh about casualties. Shows how jaded and tired 20 years of endless crimefighting has made him.
>>
>Joker murdered my green pantalooned buttboy
'eh fuck it maybe some day he'll learn his lesson'

>security guys protecting the thing im trying to steal from them in truck shoot harmlessly at my bulletproof batmobile while i'm chasing a truck i dont need to because in the next scene i'll steal the contents after it arrives at its destination off screen
'DIE motherfucker DIE!'
>>
>>81353880
No, he wasn't.
A dead character who won't show up again who had no arc and next to zero characterization before dying that happens to share the NAME of KGBeast was in BvS, but he is not KGBeast.
>>
>>81361187
Fucking this
If he's so nonchalant about casualties you think the joker would have been the first name on his list
>>
>>81361363
Thats because he secretly loves him
>>
>>81358341
>be David Goyer
>not killing myself
>knowing I'm doing something wrong.
>>
>>81353880
i knew, fucking love KGBeast and was my fave part of the moive
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (23 KB, 315x450) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
23 KB, 315x450
>Arrow
>Assault On Arkham
>Batman v Superman

It's weird how we've gotten KGBeast in so many things of late. When will we see NK Demon get some love?
>>
>>81363836
Who the fuck is that awsome bad boy?
>>
>>81365654
NKVDemon, the OTHER Soviet cyborg Batman villain they did. Though NKVDemon just had some kind of steroid regimen or something, not any actual cybernetics.
>>
>>81358753
I just fucking lost my shit
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.