[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he the Headless Horseman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Bromboneszr5-png.png (505 KB, 695x563) Image search: [Google]
Bromboneszr5-png.png
505 KB, 695x563
Was he the Headless Horseman?
>>
I always felt that implied in the cartoon. There was nothing supernatural, that guy just really wanted to murder Ichabod.
>>
In the old story, yes.

In the Disney version...maybe. They basically let the viewer decide.
>>
I honestly think that he was one of the few good people in this version of Sleepy Hollow. Ichabod is a greedy asshole, an Katrina is an absolute narssisist.
>>
>>81336845
Or he just wanted to scare him off.
>>
>>81336373
It was Christopher Walken
>>
>>81338194
Maybe, but that sword swinging seemed pretty intent on drawing blood.
>>
>Bing Crosby
One of the best Disney tunes. Hands down.
I watch this movie every halloween
>>
>>81338584
THIS

Still have to get through summer to make it to fall.
>>
Anyone else hate this as a kid because Chad won?
>>
>>81338822
yes but growing up i realize that pepe was the asshole all along
chads are often the good guys
>>
>>81339167
reading the book helped. in the short, we get no real indication ichabod is anything but a regular guy
>>
>>81338822
Not really, Ichabod was an asshole.
>>
I wish there was an accurate live-action version of the story. I used to read it every Halloween, and I hate how almost every movie of it tries to add action, romance, and make Ichabod Crane a heroic, handsome guy that isn't a teacher. The Jeff Goldblum is the closest version I've seen to the book, and it still had some differences.
>>
>>81339637
So.. the Disney version?
>>
>>81339392
Nah, the guy is a dick in the cartoon. Letting a classroom go to hell just so he can think about a girl he saw is an asshole move.
>>
>>81339637
Eh, I still love Sleepy Hollow because of growling Christopher Walken. Never gets old.
>>
>>81336373
Probably? But I would prefer it being a real Headless Horseman.
>>
>>81338332
Maybe he wanted to kill him first but scare him off was fine as well
>>
>>81339637
They probably feel the need to fill it out since there isn't really THAT much going on. I guess there is a fear of making it slow and boring?
>>
File: ktrina-van-tassel.jpg (287 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ktrina-van-tassel.jpg
287 KB, 1024x768
Katrina is pretty hot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.