[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who had the more pointless death, AoU Quicksilver or BvS Supes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 752209.jpg (16 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
752209.jpg
16 KB, 236x330
Who had the more pointless death, AoU Quicksilver or BvS Supes?
>>
>>81334186
Supes. If Wonder Woman had just chopped off Doomsday's limbs (oh no, he'd regrow some spikes instead of legs!), then Superman could've flown him into the sun.

At least Quicksilver acted as a human shield.
>>
>>81334256
>cut off Doomsday's head
>spike grows up instead of head
>poor fucker collides with buildings and shit
>>
>>81334327
But Melissa, what luck! Those buildings are all uninhabited!

Everything is literally fine.
>>
>>81334256
>throwing Doomsday into the sun

Why would you even do that?
>>
>>81334419
Did you not see how pale that dude was?
>>
File: 1436825726817.gif (621 KB, 300x175) Image search: [Google]
1436825726817.gif
621 KB, 300x175
>>81334186
I wanna say Quicksilver because he was never a main character and was put there just to piss off Fox. I don't think his death had any impact. (I really hope to see how Wanda talks about it in Civil War).

Supes, on the other hand, there is a reason for him to die. Sure, it's the shittiest reason ever, but anyway. At the end of BvS i really wanted to hug Superman. He does the best he can to save people and the world gives him shit. Keeps doing in what he believes and people still give him shit. Stops having faith in humanity and they rape his mother. When he regains it, he fucking gets killed. Poor guy can't cath a break.
>>
>>81334186
Quicksilver because there was no reason to

At least in BvS one expects it because Doomsday is in it
>>
>>81334186
Quickslav because Whedon literally has said character death is the only way he knows how to create tension. it should have been hawkeye
>>
>>81334778
On the other hand, we know Quicksilver was dead
Was anyone convinced for a fucking second Supes was? Way too fucking soon
>>
>>81334493
Fucker is the reason an alien invasion happen on the first place. Even zod said in MoS that thanks to clark they found earth. And later because of this Lex can create doomsday, the future visions of bruce show Superman being a dictator.
Everything bad that happens is his fault. Earth would be better if he never landed here on the first place.
>>
>>81334869
>Should have been Hawkeye

I was seriously expecting this. Introducing his family out of nowhere, going to his last mission before retiring, all that thing was yelling "He's going to die". He was also a main Avenger.
>>
>>81334928
The death flags were all there but Joss is a fuckboi
>>
>>81334869
You mean it should have been Widow. Better reason for the Hulk to run away too.
>>
>>81334966
That is also acceptable but Whedon is a self proclaimed feminist so only white males can suffer.
>>
>>81334365
>Complains when there is civillian casualties in MoS
>Complains at lack of civilian casualties in BvS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.