[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You come home from work >Superman is standing there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: superman.gif (2 MB, 355x362) Image search: [Google]
superman.gif
2 MB, 355x362
>You come home from work

>Superman is standing there

>He tells you not to lie he knows you are batman and he needs your help (you are not batman) he shows you his proof a t-shirt he got from your closet with the batman logo on it

>He does not believe you when you tell him he is mistaken.

>He tells you he he got you your bat stuff and dress you as batman at super speed

>before you can say another word he grabs you and starts flying off telling you that the mission he is bringing you on is extremely dangerous and most mortals would not survive but you are the batman he knows you will be fine

What do you do?
>>
>>81332427
If Superman thinks I'm Batman, who am I to tell him no? I'll just roll with it I guess.
>>
>>81332427
Die like a hero having the most incredible time of my life.
>>
Tell him that I'm not Batman, I'm just a big fan of his work. I'd tell him that maybe if Bruce Wayne stopped burning his logo onto his victims then maybe fags like me wouldn't wear t-shirts with it on.
>>
>>81332427

Sure thing Clark. Oh, wait, you forgot my Bat... bat? Mind flying me back to the Batcave so I can pick it up?
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7245953
>>
>>81332662
>Greg Morrison
>>
I tell him to fuck off and he'll back off like a little bitch because I'm Batman motherfucker
>>
>>81332427
>mfw Superman probably read my BatmanxSupes doujin
:o
>>
>>81332636
This is the best answer. Pretending to be Batman alongside the JLA would be the best
>>
>>81332427
B-but Superman, I'm a girl...
>>
>>81333423
>We live in an increasingly progressive society, Fredrick. If you want to be a girl, by all means do so, however we need to leave. Now. Get your gear, Fredricka.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1244x1599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1244x1599
>S..sure Superman, I.. I'm Batman
>>
>>81333952
Gilbert that's gross
>>
>>81333915
>o-ok
>>
>>81332427
As we fly, I try to explain that I got the shirt as a present, and that if we swing by Wal-Mart or Hot Topic, I can show him more shirts exactly like it.
>>
>brings you to Apokolips
>die instantly
>>
>>81332427
>(you are not batman)
>>
>>81332427
at least i'd die doing something useful.

remember, powerless spiderman was the hero in spiderman: the new animated series.
>>
File: batsy.jpg (28 KB, 400x456) Image search: [Google]
batsy.jpg
28 KB, 400x456
>>81332427
reveal that I was batman the entire time, pretending to be the guy he mistakenly thought was batman
>>
I don't have a Batman shirt though. I have a Reverse Flash shirt.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.