[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this show was kind of lame, but does anyone else have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 470x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 470x557
I know this show was kind of lame, but does anyone else have fond memories of watching it after school?

>First it was this
>Then The Simpsons, s1-10 reruns mostly
>Then Malcolm in the middle
>Then homework
>Then vidya.

Those were simpler times.
>>
>>81330680
>I know this show was kind of lame
This show was awesome.
>>
>>81330680
Only PBS show I wasn't ashamed of watching while I was still in 3rd grade.
>>
>you will never rescue tony hawk from doc brown with the help of iago
>>
This was pretty much the only show I thought was actually teaching me something

As I got older, I realized how fucking rad it would be if it was an actual like serial series or something. The premise is awesome
>>
this show was amazing, i used to watch this and Arthur every saturday morning
>>
Honestly, PBS Kids had a small handful of genuinely really good cartoons.

I'm pretty sure I learned more from Cyberchase than from actual school at some point.
>>
The cast and lessons were both pretty good. It's just a pure, cheesy show and it does it well
>>
File: Hacker-Cyberchase.png (193 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Hacker-Cyberchase.png
193 KB, 400x400
>>81332510
>Wait, could there be a difference between "evil AND cheep" and "evil OR cheep"?
>>
>tfw it's STILL going

I mean god damn, I had assumed it was all reruns now, but they still make new episodes. both this AND Arthur.
>>
DONT CALL ME NEZZIE!
>>
I used that play that dragon game that they learn in some kind of monks realm, anyone remember this?
>>
MAKE ROOM
I GOTTA PACE
>>
File: matthew.jpg (118 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
matthew.jpg
118 KB, 1920x1080
>>81334010
Fucking tsundere ass bitch. Also fuck Slider.

Matt was best Cyberchase.
>>
File: confused dave chappelle.jpg (3 KB, 160x161) Image search: [Google]
confused dave chappelle.jpg
3 KB, 160x161
>there are people past the age of 6 that watched PBS for cartoons
>>
>>81330680
>lame
This show only got lame after they introduced a new kid character.
>>
File: video-epilogue.jpg (104 KB, 844x478) Image search: [Google]
video-epilogue.jpg
104 KB, 844x478
>>81334517
Cyberchase is a PBS Kids Go show which were made for the ages past 6.
>>
This has to be the only show where you have Christopher Lloyd, Gilbert Gottfried, Al Roker, and Phil Collins all in the same place
>>
>>81334589
>Fetch With Ruff Ruffman
Holy shit I loved this show
>>
>>81330680
>lame
Cyberchase was fire
>>
>>81335846
Hell yeah Fetch with Ruff Ruffman was the shit. Arthur is the GOAT kid's cartoons. I was still watching Arthur and Read between the Lions n shit as a teen since no cable
>>
>>81330680
I stopped watching this show in 2004, but apparently in the later seasons, they have a villain named "Trashinator" who's voiced by Phil Collins (yes, THE phil collins). Anyone seen this episode?
>>
>>81334517
All I ever cared for was Nature and NOVA.
>>
>>81335846
I wanted to be on that show so bad
>>
>>81333896
Oh wow, I haven't seen that show for years.
Not since the epic 5 part story.
Someone make a talk back thread next time a new episode is on.
>>
>>81333411
Penn Jillette?
>>
>>81330680
my nigga
>>
>>81334517
>not growing up without cable
check your privilege, brittany
>>
I guess I'm a bit of an oldfag (1988), but I grew up with PBS when it was Arthur, Bill Nye, Kratt's Creatures, Nova and Wishbone. Cyberchase wasn't a thing until I was a teen and it just annoyed me, especially the theme song. By then me and my siblings had access to other channels like Fox and Kids WB with Pokemon, plus that fancy new dial-up internet. It's weird how strong the "rift" feels between me and the kids who grew up with these newer shows in these threads.
>>
>>81330680
>I know this show was kind of lame

lmao no
>>
>>81339478
>growing up without cable
Man those were the days, but then I got cable.
I'll never forget the first thing I watched too.
>Dish guy finishes setting everything up
>changed the channel
>"now rise Lord Uniscorn!"
>it was a new episode too
>>
>>81339778
>By then me and my siblings had access to other channels like Fox and Kids WB with Pokemon,
Cyber Chase played at 5 CDT. Kids WB's weekday block was from 3 to 5 (ending on Yugioh). There was no time conflict.
>>
>>81339942
Do you remember how Kids WB would use animation from the cartoon but just slap on new dialogue for promotions or special events cause they were so fucking cheap? That pissed me off as a kid, it was so obvious.
>>
>>81339942
>Yu-Gi-Oh
Maybe my memory is just fuzzy, but it felt like that wasn't a thing until 2003-ish (around here, anyway).

Anyway, we'd usually just switch over to the Simpsons as soon as that obnoxious CYBER CHASE DUN DUNN DUN DUNN came on, it was like a race to block it from getting into our heads. What sucked was the days that we were visiting our great-grandpa and weren't allowed to watch the Simpsons so we had to sit thru it and Clifford afterward.
>>
>>81333896
Do they still have Christopher Lloyd and Gilbert Gottfried?
>>
>>81340104
Yeah, but there was a charm to their cheep shenanigans.
>talk show hosted by a sock and Wolverine
>calling in voice actors to do alternate takes: The bubbles of change are blowing Yugi.
>all of the crossover specials
>brain predicting who was leaving pokemon
>>
>>81340739
I did like how Raimundo and Kimiko were the host of every Saturday morning for a small period.
>>
>>81340461
they sure as fuck do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwbmo2rIQcM

>this is someone's fetish
>>
This show is the reason I'm in college for CS. It got me interested in computers and shit spiraled from there.

So I guess I owe a lot to it.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.