[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: splinter new movie.jpg (72 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
splinter new movie.jpg
72 KB, 600x395
Does Splinter look better to you?
>>
>>81327747
Nick's Splinter has ruined me for all other Splinters. Regardless, can't stand Tony Shalhoub Splinter
>>
Looks less like a naked mole rat now.
>>
>>81327796
>Nick's Splinter has ruined me
what did he do
>>
>>81328043
>what did he do

Well, his design is too tall and the multiple fur colors is a weird thing. As for what he actually does, that whole Antonio Banderas Zorro thing is not a very good plot device.
>>
File: 4342994-splinter.jpg (127 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
4342994-splinter.jpg
127 KB, 1280x718
>>81328043
You know fine rightly

>>81328096
Nope. I like how tall and imposing he is. I like that they moved away from old hermit rat Yoda and made him middle aged and more fatherly.
>>
>>81328096
>>81328253
I just think he's hot.
>>
File: spilled icecream.png (500 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
spilled icecream.png
500 KB, 800x600
>>81328640
That's lewd anon
>>
>>81327747

even though I liked the first movie, splinter's origin story was too weird for me

why not just stay true to the material and let him be an actual former human martial artist? the way they transferred the martial art aspect to the character was just off
>>
>>81329450
>why not just stay true to the material and let him be an actual former human martial artist?

Originally Splinter was Hamato Yoshi's pet rat who watched him train for years. The Nick cartoon made Splinter actually be Hamato Yoshi.
But yes, Splinter picking up a Dummy's Guide to kung fu was pretty lame.
>>
>>81329535

goddamn, I totally forgot that
>>
>>81328640

This nigga knows what's up. I want him to give me shit during sex.
>>
File: splinter origin.jpg (19 KB, 383x135) Image search: [Google]
splinter origin.jpg
19 KB, 383x135
>>81329450
>why not just stay true to the material and let him be an actual former human martial artist?

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Are you serious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIj94CB09qA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMAA3wr9fa0
>>
>>81327747
Splinter has practically no presence in the Bay films. His total time in the trailers for the upcoming film so far totals out to be less than a second.
>>
>>81332705

yeah, I fucked up. I remembered after anon reminded me of it

wasn't the new movie version still different? didn't he train by himself with some books?
>>
>>81327747

He looks exactly the same.
>>
>Watched a bit of the first two seasons on Nick, finally decide to come back to it, starting at S3 this week
>MFW dat fucking body horror

I'm on S4 now, and enjoying it quite a bit.
>>
>>81333521
>wasn't the new movie version still different? didn't he train by himself with some books?

Yes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.