[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was I the only one that fucking noticed her in BvS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Am I going fucking insane or did I see Harley Quinn's dead body during that Batman nightmare sequence?

I swear to god I saw her but no one knows what I'm talking about. Tell me I'm not fucking crazy
>>
>>81326893
Perhaps you could say you're brain DAMAGED?
>>
OPs mom is gonna freak
>>
Is it that nightmare scene where Bruce visits the Wayne Crypt? Harley Quinn bursts out his mom's coffin?
>>
>>81326936
No, man! When he's having the Mad Max Fury Road nightmare and he's killing all those dudes you can see her laying on the ground just before the parademons come
>>
>>81326967
Are you sure that wasn't the Flash with pigtails?
>>
>>81326967
OP, pirate the movie get to the scene. If she's there screencap it and post it here, if you actually care so much about this.
>>
>>81326893
i assumed it was a nod to frank miller's robin in dkr
>>
>>81326893
>>81327002
I already have it. It does kind of look like her.
>>
>>81327029
>>81327047
shit i was referring to someone he drags

you'd have to watch and confirm for yourself op
there are visual insertions and nods throughout the movie.
>>
>>81326893
you imagined it because it wasn't there op
>>
>>81327047
his gun has a joker card on it too
>>
>>81326936
That was probably the Hyper-Adapter. And I think it was in Thomas' grave.
>>
>>81327047
Jesus Christ how is that Harley Quinn.
>>
>>81326921

OP likes to tell all sorts of jokes now and then.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.