[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who Dark Souls here? >tfw preordered the game and the comic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (732 KB, 765x1161) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
732 KB, 765x1161
Who Dark Souls here?
>tfw preordered the game and the comic
>tfw more hyped about the sexy comic artwork
>>
>>81322126
That comic is delayed to April 20.
>>
>>81322204
It's not a meme unless you want it too be
>>
They should have hired james harren or guy davis for art duties
>>
>>81322204
>Farron's Burnout Sword
>>
Eli Roth's cartoon was kinda cool. That's all. I haven't read the comic.
>>
MUH DICK
>>
File: 1390189859787.png (75 KB, 254x345) Image search: [Google]
1390189859787.png
75 KB, 254x345
>>81322204
upvoted

no downvote option
you had one job 4chanX
>>
>>81322126
Damn there's a comic?
Thanks OP. I'll nab it
>>
I would love it if the Dark Souls comic was a collaborative anthology by lots of different artists and writers about a lot of disparate plots and characters.

Dark Souls by Mike Mignola
>>
didnt know there was a comic for this.

neat.
>>
You all should be made aware that the comic will be absolutely nothing like the game, for the record. What we've seen of it so far is generic fantasy tier in both art direction and plot, there's no connection to the game on a thematic or narrative level, meaningless cash in basically.
>>
>>81322126
>Dark Souls 2 armor
DROPPED
>>
>>81326897
at least it's the alva set and not the faraam set
>>
>>81326915

I agree that Alva is nice, but what you got against Faraam?
>>
>>81329689
looks like shit and alva was supposed to be 2's poster armor like how elite knight was 1's
>>
>>81324821
You know that will never happen.
>>
>>81324821
It is
>>
Dark Souls has some premium Waifus I'll tell you what
I can't believe that you get a descendant of Oscar to fuck in DS3
>>
>>81333415
I want to fuck that cat
>>
>>81333415
I miss giant titty princess
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCDIv2VsKJE
>>
>>81337091
>Epic Chest Ahead
>>
>>81333415
I hope you die painful death by getting penetrated in the ass, fucker.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.