[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick any two of the following characters. You must come up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: various Simpsons characters.jpg (191 KB, 1500x653) Image search: [Google]
various Simpsons characters.jpg
191 KB, 1500x653
Pick any two of the following characters. You must come up with an episode plot that involves whatever duo you chose.

What happens?
>>
File: milf-roulette.1338024943702.jpg (805 KB, 2000x1575) Image search: [Google]
milf-roulette.1338024943702.jpg
805 KB, 2000x1575
>>81317481
Should have labeled them so we could roll for it.
>>
>Lisa and Bart

After Lisa gets sick and tired of Bart's antics, she decides to make Bart be like her.
>>
>>81317481

Nelson and Bob

Bob tricks Nelson into playing tricks on Bart in attempts to kill him
>>
>>81317481

cletus and lisa

cletus spends a day with lisa and pokes holes into her super liberal ideology and she agrees to follow a more mellow path and stops the mary sueing.

also her VA dies so we no longer have to have lisa episodes
>>
>>81317560
Odd, but I could see this happening
>>
>Nelson and Lisa

Oh wait, we already did that one.
>>
>>81317481
Capt. Macallister and Bart

the family goes to the frying dutchman to eat, Bart plays a prank on the kitchen people by releasing the lobsters from the tank and making them attack the chef(s). One of the kitchenhands runs into the staff only room, with lobsters clinging off him and collapses in the doorway. Bart walks past the open door and sees a huge treasure map mounted on the wall, with fragments missing. He asks the sea captain what it is, who tells him it is lost treasure. Bart volunteers to go on an adventure with him to find the missing fragments. and find the treasure. Frink tells them they can track the paper by how old it is. One segment is found in Moe's tavern, another underneath the school (Bart hires Fat Tony to tear the school up with demolition vehicles) and finally one in the retirement castle (Bart has to avoid being seen by Grampa otherwise he will have to stay and visit him). Eventually they set sale in a dilapidated ship, and find the treasure to be a dud (something comical) however they tell people about the island they discovered, which contains oil, and as the discoverers,and therefore, owners of the island they make money from oil companies mining for oil, which angers Lisa.
>>
>>81317885
>cletus spends a day with lisa and pokes holes into her

Oh god, for a second I read this horribly wrong.
>>
>>81317481

Flanders and Nelson? That was probably an episode though. . .

I don't they ever used The SeaBoat Captain as the main character in one episode.
>>
>>81319124
Not to my knowledge.
>>
>>81317481
Flanders and Sideshow Bob.

Flanders has to babysit the kids, Sideshow Bob continuously tries to bluff his way past Flanders. It would be like a loony toons episode.
>>
>>81318310
How would she do it?
>>
Please no more Homer/Lisa episodes. They've done like 60-70 by now?
>>
>>81317481

Sea Captain and Willy.

It's a mostly silent episode about them going to sea, being marooned, and then rescued.

The only dialogue are various YARRRs and OCHs.
>>
>Wiggum and Bob
>Sideshow Bob has a change of heart and looks to join the Police Force, after the Academy he's partnered with Chief Wiggum, buddy-cop action ensues.
Undecided if it's a permanent character change or another elaborate plot to try and kill Bart
>>
Burns and SSB. They do...evil stuff together or something.
>>
>>81317481
Sideshow bob makes friends with Milhouse to learn more about his sworn enemy Bart. Milhouse is forced to choose between the too and betrays Bart, killing the little shit and establishing himself as an alpha meme.
>>
>>81318901

I think you mean horribly right.
>>
>>81317481

Homer finally gets fired, only place that hires him is the school to be a junior grounds keeper.
>>
>Milhouse and Lisa
It's been done.
>>
>>81320327

Has there been an episode where lisa begrudgingly goes out with him, it goes well and they start a relationship only for milhouse the break it off and crush her reality by criticising everything about her?
>>
>>81320132
Think they both went to Yale too And of course both are Republicans.

Makes sense
>>
>>81320483
The Last of the Red Hat Mamas (sort of).
>>
>Homer and Cletus
Sounds like a typical Scully-era episode.
>>
>>81320673
>It's just a parody of the Dukes of Hazard
Would watch/10
>>
>>81317481
>SSB and Lisa
Lisa convinces Bob that he's a CIS male bourgeois lackey Republican and that he should dye his hair green, get a sex change operation, and vote for Bernie Sanders.
>>
Milhouse and the Sea Captain.

I have absolutely no fucking idea.
>>
>Burns and Sideshow Bob
It's basically My Dinner With Andre. It's just the two of them just conversing in a fancy restaurant. Topics include their life plans and their various relationships with the Simpsons (for example, Bob hates Bart but likes Lisa and Burns is the opposite).
>>
>>81317481
Let's see...

Burns recruits Flanders to head a megachurch.

The Police force experiences a major watchdog shakedown, Wiggum gets fired, but is recruited as by private security firm alongside sideshow bob.

Groundskeeper Willie and Nelson start a soccer hooligan gang.
>>
>Chief Wiggum and Mr. Burns

Burns bribes local LEA so they don't bust him for stealing candy from babies (not Maggie 'cos gun and know how to use it).
>>
Bart and Milhouse bang.
>>
>>81317481
X character gets house destroyed by Homer. He puts the character to live with Flanders.
Done.
>>
>>81317481
Milhouse and Nelson

Bart and Milhouse play a prank on Nelson, and accidentally destroy a portion of his home. As punishment, Homer makes Bart pay off the damages and Nelson stays with Milhouse. At first, Milhouse is terrified of him, but later becomes one of the bullies, a popular student and no longer Bart's friend. Bart wins him back by embarrassing the bullies in front of the school, making Milhouse not want to associate with them due to their drop in popularity.
>>
Wiggum gets caught in a prison riot due to his ineptitude, and SSB helps him survive/ get out in exchange for commuted sentence
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.