[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dceu villains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 184x273
so regardless of what you thought about BvS, love or hate, the fact it had KGBeast in it as a smei-major antagonist shows DC is ok to use fairly obscure characters in their movies.

So on that what villains do you think will be seen in the stand alone films. I know Aquaman has Orm confirmed (which is a bit disappointing) and WW will most likely be Aires and one of the other nazi villains, but what about Cyborg, Flash and Hawkman?

Does cyborg even have any of his own villains?
>>
>>81303310
>Does cyborg even have any of his own villains?

Pretty sure he was only a member of the titans and never solo until they started pushing him in the New52 so maybe they could use Titans villains? Or they could do his origin story about killing the monster that mutilated him at Star labs
>>
>>81303739
>monster that mutilated him at Star labs
pretty sure that didnt even have a name, titans villains would make sense though (Maybe Deathstroke?)
>>
>>81304101
deathstroke would probably be arrow or batman
>>
>>81304101
>>81304508
Yeah that's the problem with the titans villains. I don't think they'd use deathstroke for cyborg either. Trigon needs raven to work, Brotherhood of evil is probably too stupid, doctor light maybe? I can't remember who else they fought
>>
File: 1456438689386.png (40 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1456438689386.png
40 KB, 152x254
>Jinx is the villain in the Cyborg movie
>>
>>81303739
>>81304101
>>81304957
>>81305071
It will probably be Grid or Alfa, both pretty knew but they're the only real established villains that are solely cyborgs

they got good designs as well.
>>
File: 1459431317928.jpg (484 KB, 1338x922) Image search: [Google]
1459431317928.jpg
484 KB, 1338x922
>>
>>81303310
>Cyborg
Brother Blood
>Flash
Zoom
>Hawkman
Who gives a shit
>>
>>81305573
>Hawkman
>Who gives a shit
i.i do.... ;-;
>>
>>81305573
Hawkman should just fight some giant fuckin dinosaurs or something. No name for them or explanation of any kind just a stampede of angry dinosaurs attacking his home town so he smashes them with his mace
>>
>>81305837
isnt suicide sqaud taking place in his hometown? could tie into that
>>
>>81303739
I can see Cyborg having a Titan villain like Brother Blood, Death Stroke, Gizmo, Cheshire, Mumbo(this one is a bit of strech)
Or we can go with Grid, Alpha, maybe even Kalabak or some New God (since his origin is related to the Mother Box it could work)
>>
>>81305970
Like one of the members of the Suicide Squad presumed dead shows up in the Hawkman movie, I can dig that if they do it properly
>>
>>81306124
that could work, Slipknot's already confirmed for doa anyway
>>
>>81306238
oh yeah, I'm betting at least 3-4 members will at least bite the dust in the movie. However these are still comic book movies and death is just a wall for a character popular enough or with a good enough purpose
>>
>>81303310
>Orm confirmed
source?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.