[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Characters/Teams you think deserves more attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: New and Old Warriors.jpg (286 KB, 1000x728) Image search: [Google]
New and Old Warriors.jpg
286 KB, 1000x728
I'll start: New Warriors
Why everything has to be Avengers related nowdays? I lost the count of the many Avengers books we have right now, we have books about two cosmic teams (GotG and Ultimates) and one evil team (Illuminati), but why we cant have something about young superheroes facing urban level threats?
>>
>>81300781
New Warriors aka Too Many Fucking Characters: The Book.

That shit desperately needed to be streamlined. I would have reduced it to maybe five characters: Main Guy, Bouncy Balls, Solar Powered, Red Arachnid, and Green Waifu.
>>
File: mm.jpg (124 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
124 KB, 534x712
>>81300781
Because Avengers books will be kept. You know what happened to last New Warriors.
Anyway, I always want more Metal Men.
>>
File: Beetles_from_Thunderbolts_104.jpg (134 KB, 662x582) Image search: [Google]
Beetles_from_Thunderbolts_104.jpg
134 KB, 662x582
The Big Bad Beetle Borgs

Just give them specific beetles to mold themselves after, and I'd read it.

Have Abner take up the Beetle moniker again and he can lead them
>>
File: okay.jpg (117 KB, 299x452) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
117 KB, 299x452
>>81300781

I want a more shazam, green lantern, blue beetle, booster gold all working together.
>>
>>81300857
The problem wasn't the roster size, the main issue was pacing. It just took way too long for anything to happen.
Read the first issue of DnA GotG and see how differently they handle the introduction of a large team.
https://imgur.com/a/036Gp
>>
>>81301151
>Have Abner take up the Beetle moniker again

No. Absolutely not. If that ever happens you know the powers that be will have him robbing banks again five minutes later.
>>
>>81300857
The pic of the OP wasnt the original team btw
But i agree, 5 is the right number for a team
>>
>>81300781
>anything involving kaine
>ever
>at all
>til the end of time
>>
>>81301473
Nobody cared enough about Beetle as a villain to do that, it's not like when Sandman went back to villainy

And barely enough people care about him as Mach V to care if he changed his name and costume

Furthermore, it's not like it's a Songbird/Screaming Mimi kind of thing where the Thunderbolts persona is leagues better than the villain persona. It's not like Mach V is any more impressive than Beetle in terms of costume and whatnot
>>
File: Static Shock.jpg (56 KB, 300x308) Image search: [Google]
Static Shock.jpg
56 KB, 300x308
static
>>
>>81303486
True.
>>
>>81301439
>The problem wasn't the roster size, the main issue was pacing
Which was greatly affected by the roster size, these weren't separate issues.

Who cares about Inhuman guy's family troubles on the heels of Girl-Namor love drama mixing in with Bouncy's Pertinence all in the midst of some Celestial Conspiracy?

The writer had a lot of good ideas but they ran into pacing issues BECAUSE they can't handle the size of their roster.
>>
File: spiderbros.jpg (93 KB, 930x775) Image search: [Google]
spiderbros.jpg
93 KB, 930x775
first bring ben back and then reveal aracely is fine and was searching for kaine

make them go on adventures with the web warriors or something
just give me my kaine back ;-;
>>
>>81307038
I was curios about the not-Namorita sub plot.
The thing i didnt liked about was Nova, he did nothing.

And that sol issue was great
>>
File: 1459352243891.jpg (663 KB, 1019x1554) Image search: [Google]
1459352243891.jpg
663 KB, 1019x1554
>>
>>81307039
Who cares about the Web Warriors, i want Houston to be protected again, i want Scarlet Spider vol 3
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.