[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Green Arrow Rebirth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What're your hopes?
Grell Arrow?
Arrow?
Quiver?
Green Liberal?
Something new altogether?

Personally I hope Grell Arrow but I'll take anything over Green Liberal. It'd be terrible given today's political climate and we don't need a Green Arrow of Burnside.
>>
File: Capture.png (463 KB, 437x372) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
463 KB, 437x372
this green arrow
honestly just good pacing and good art
he got black canary back, emiko is a good character to develop
the tone and dialog of the previous issues was good but god I can't take anymore poser art
>>
Since they're reintroducing Ollie and Dinah finally I want Ollie and Hal to be buddies again
>>
I'm going to buy the comics. Arrow show is fail and the ratings aren't good.
>>
>>81299577
Shoulda just bought comics and avoided the show from the get go
>>
I wanna see these flunkies again. It was cute seeing them trying so hard and working together, like Ollie's own personal legion of doom.
>>
>>81299429
Percy's stories finally be worth a damn?
>>
>>81299816

If he can push past his werewolf addiction he'll do fine.
>>
>>81299758

Why is Richard Dragon a bad guy?
>>
>>81299988
Old one died and this douche took his name.
>>
>>81299429
I just hope he does a good job with Shadow, she's been butchered for years now.
>>
Since this is a Green Arrow thread, does anyone have that panel from Issue 4 of Green Arrow and Black Canary, where Conor is shot and Ollie yells for Clark? I fucking love that page but can't find it anywhere
>>
>>81300282

I'll admit she was a little too thirsty in lemire's run but I wouldn't go as far as to say butchered. And no need to bring up Arrow. That wasn't her in any shape or form besides in name.
>>
File: tumblr_miv2irQ6R71s198vzo1_1280.jpg (358 KB, 947x1521) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miv2irQ6R71s198vzo1_1280.jpg
358 KB, 947x1521
We never see him in the kitchen anymore. It made him stand out and seem more relatable.
>>
>>81299429
> Writer: Ben Percy

not that
>>
>>81299896
>If he can push past his werewolf addiction he'll do fine.

I think editorial asked him to drag that out to get to Rebirth on as few arcs as possible.

I think Percy's got potential.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.