[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bruce! Listen to me right now! It’s Lois! Lois Lane! She’s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1I7RTXU.jpg (421 KB, 1800x900) Image search: [Google]
1I7RTXU.jpg
421 KB, 1800x900
>Bruce! Listen to me right now! It’s Lois! Lois Lane! She’s the key! Am I too soon!? I'm too soon! You were right about him! You were always right about him! Fear him! Fear him and find us. You have to come find us, Bruce!

What did Barry mean by this?
>>
>>81281740
he's telling batman to fucking kill super man
>>
I still don't know if this was supposed to be funny or not.
>>
The world is better without Superman
>>
You see Barry lost his connection to the speedforce so he needed Doc Brown to orchestrate another lightning strike so he would have enough energy to go back to 1976 and ensure Thomas and Martha gave birth to Bruce. Im not sure why people arent getting this
>>
>>81281740
>Fear him
>fear him and find us

>people angry about his death
>too stupid to realize he's obviously going to come back
>>
>>81282061
The director's cut will explain everything though don't worry guys
>>
>>81281740

Either Injustice happens in the future (Joker kills Lois and Clark blames it on Bruce for never getting rid of him)

Or

Flash knows that everything started with Lois in Africa, but in the future they don't know it was Lex who planned it all and blame it on Superman since he is the crazy one ruling over the Earth and Lex is probably dead as well.
>>
>>81282126
Goddamn Injustice fags.
>>
>>81282108
Here's the thing. That posses me off cause it probably will
>>
>>81281740
It would be extremely painful for Bruce. The Flash is not of significantly larger stature compared to Batman.
>>
>>81282174
>That posses me

You should see an exorcist about that
ba dum tss

>>81282161
I actually love the comics because of how over the top they are but dammit, why are people taking the story of a Mortal Kombat reskin seriously?
>>
>>81281740
GIT R DUN
>>
>>81282235
LOT OF CLARITY FOR A TIME TRAVELLER
>>
>"EY JACKASS! Listen up or else we're all gonna die. You need to-....W-Wait a minute 'ere. Am I early? Im friggin early! I knew sumthin was up! Friggin speedforce crap! Just fear him alright!
What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.