[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daredevil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 443x332
How come MattxClaire > MattxKaren /co/?
>>
>not MattxElektra
>>
>>81276971
Because white girls ain't shit.
Even when they look like DAW
>>
>>81276971
Karen was kinda shit the first season.

Claire was more relevant and didn't have to deal with any CW-tier drama. Plus Matt and Claire acted like grown-ups when they decided to break things off and decided they both wanted different things. Not to mention the episode centered around her was totally ballin'.
>>
>>81276971
Probably because Claire is the best character in Marvel Netflix right now
>>
>>81281520
This
>>
File: fratt.jpg (696 KB, 1080x1527) Image search: [Google]
fratt.jpg
696 KB, 1080x1527
>>81276971
FrankxMatt > both
>>
File: 1457723051167.jpg (168 KB, 1812x892) Image search: [Google]
1457723051167.jpg
168 KB, 1812x892
Foggy x Karen when
>>
>hetships

absolutely disgusting
>>
>>81284772

Why did they drop the Matt-Karen-Foggy love triangle midway through S1?
>>
>>81284947
Cut into screentime better suited for Karen directly or indirectly murdering people
>>
>>81276971
To me, because I'm an oldfag, and I know that if the series goes long enough Karen will get into drugs and sell Matts identity as Daredevil to the Kingpin for some dope.
>>
Because Rosario Dawson is a sex goddess.
>>
>>81285609
Kek
Assistant of Murder
>>
>>81284947
Because they have competent writers who realized that adults normally take the hint when someone is not into them.
>>
Because Claire is a brown goddess.

Karen cannot hope to match that. Its just not fair for her.
>>
>>81284947
I want Foggy to get serious with his Lawyer fuckbuddy. I like them together.
>>
>>81285694
You know that's not going to happen in the show. And I won't be surprised if they have Bullseye put down Foggy at the end of that season.
>>
>>81278272
I liked that they were able to break up in a mutually adult way. Made me respect them both more.
>>
>>81276971
Because Karen has more chemistry with Frank
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.