[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I have never get into the Arrow show (too corny for me, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 0.jpg (164 KB, 1184x900) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
164 KB, 1184x900
So, I have never get into the Arrow show (too corny for me, I tried, but I couldn't get past it, sorry).

But I am into the S.H.I.E.L.D. show.

While I always like that character, there was a lot of people who actually hated Sky/Daisy Jones.

But over times and as she progressively become an Inhumans supremacist who want to torture normies when she see fit and force terragenesis on all inhuman, regardless of what they want, people here on /co/ have progressively grown on her and she is now an overall liked Character.

Now, I don't Follow Arrow, like I have said, but from what I can gather from the threads, it seems that Felicity is a character everyone hate, for reason that seemed to be similar as for why Sky was hated at her start.

So, I am asking the question: what character development should Felicity go through to finally be appreciated? how can the story progress to make her a character that bring a plus to the series?
>>
>>81275168
well, SKy got brain damage, and forgot she was a super elite haxor. so, that went along way into making her tolerable.
>>
>>81275168
At this point, Felicity's overstayed her welcome. The most beneficial thing she can do to the series is die and inspire Oliver to be a better hero.

I was really hoping once Season 5 ended we'd have full Green Arrow and a Black Canary love interest but we're nowhere near that now.
>>
>>81275253
>well, SKy got brain damage
No, that was Fitz who did.
>and forgot she was a super elite haxor
She is still good with computer. (is her comic counterpart too, btw?)
>>
>>81275168
So what you're saying is Daisy is the reverse Felicity. There is no character development Felicity is going to go through to "finally be appreciated". She STARTED OUT appreciated. People did like her before, but once she got more attention they over used her and now people don't want to see her. So she is the reverse of Daisy, who people hated initially and now like.
>>
>>81275168
>there was a lot of people who actually hated Sky/Daisy Jones
Because she's needlessly fickle. She is, at the same time, the most important and the least developed character in the whole series.
>>
>>81275655
>So what you're saying is Daisy is the reverse Felicity
Yes
>>
Skye started off as something of an audience insert character. While yes she was the hacker gurl, the show was about Coulson and her and the rest of the team were secondary.

Felicity was never supposed to be the star of the show. Always meant as the stereotypical hacker gurl. And now she's been the main plot of the show for 2 seasons now. I was thrilled when they immobilized her. I figured she'd be Oracle and just fuck off until the mission needed a secretary to answer phones. But she's back on her feet and Ollie is a groveling faggot. She needs to just die.
>>
Daisy is best girl beginning season 2. It was always their plan to make her Daisy Johnson, so they just took their time because they needed to get through Winter Soldier-Shield plot first. That is why the character felt boring all that season, she was basically put on hold.

Felicity was okay when she was just tech support, but they needed to make her more important without giving her something interesting to do. So they go the CW way and start with the stupid romance stuff.

A shame.
>>
The reverse happened with them
Sky was the main character and became a side character

Felicity was a side character and became the main character
>>
>>81275947
>became a side character

No, she became a proper character that remained in the lead position. She's a superhero now in a Marvel show.
>>
I really need to catch up on AoS
>>
>>81276225
If you like any of the following, you'll love it:

>Daisy Johnson
>Ward being a badass
>Shotgun axe
>>
>>81276599
I just realized why he did that last night. Completely forgot about the other time.
>>
File: 1459208580391.png (402 KB, 469x498) Image search: [Google]
1459208580391.png
402 KB, 469x498
>>81275168
Arrow is too corny for you, but Agents of SHIT isn't?

Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.