[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since the dust has certainly settled by now, how was Kick Buttowski?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: KB.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
KB.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
Since the dust has certainly settled by now, how was Kick Buttowski? Would it have been a better show if the deal with Robbie Knievel didn't fall apart and they kept the original characters that they had announced?
>>
Would've been better if it wasn't directed by Chris Savino.
>>
I remember the fandom
All that gay shipping, oh boy, but fucking comfy
>>
>>81274457
how was this show "Comfy"?
>>
>>81274310
It was ok. Not a "gonna learn the schedule and be sure to catch it" show, but a solid "I'm gonna watch it because I turned on the TV and it's what's on right now".
>>
>>81275558
how was it not? no forced drama, no forced cringey scenes with lots of crying
>>
>>81275682
In short, it wasnt SU or AT.
>>
>>81274310
That's a pretty cute little girl
>>
>>81274310
That one kid is literally Chris Griffin
>>
>>81277276
you shut your whore mouth
>>
I always figured Johnny Test wasn't terrible it would be something like this.
>>
>>81274410
it was Chris Savino's idea.
>>
>>81274410
Didn't he also ruin Dexter's Lab and PPG? Good lord, he's like /co/'s Dan the Man.
>>
File: 220px-Chris_Griffin.png (48 KB, 220x271) Image search: [Google]
220px-Chris_Griffin.png
48 KB, 220x271
>>81277339
>>
It was actually good.
>>
File: 1457034076360.jpg (105 KB, 859x755) Image search: [Google]
1457034076360.jpg
105 KB, 859x755
Despite most of the talk generating from the younger sister, it was a legitimately good show.
>>81279651
>Dan the Man
My nigger.
>>
Brianna has some good 34 i wish there was more of it
>>
Second season >>>>>>>>>> first season.
Would have liked more Jackie and Kendall.
The sister was almost totally superfluous, but her one episode was really good to be fair.
>>
>>81274310
Shit, I had completely forgotten about this show.
>>
>>81274310
Mediocre. I enjoyed it though.
>>
>>81274457
Moar liek
>butt fucking comfy
>>
>>81275558
not OP but...
unchallenging, above average humor, solidly entertaining.

It's the kind of thing you wouldn't crave, but if you catch it on may as well watch an episode or two
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.