[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lapis Lazuli is the key to all of this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: never_believed_in_this_place.png (224 KB, 405x457) Image search: [Google]
never_believed_in_this_place.png
224 KB, 405x457
Lapis Lazuli is the key to all of this.
>>
She's a funnier character than we've had before
>>
>>81273751
Loved her in the Barn Mates clip. She just basically fucking touched the Homeworld tracking device and it fucking exploded
Good to see best gem is coming back
>>
WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER FACE
>>
How fucked would she be if stranded in the middle of a desert?
>>
>>81275082
Her gem is cracked. That is what.
>>
>>81275932
Not much, considering she can conjure water out of thin air.
>>
File: lazuli face.png (188 KB, 529x567) Image search: [Google]
lazuli face.png
188 KB, 529x567
>>81276043
>out of thin air
>in a fucking desert
>>
>>81273262
YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM, YOU WERE ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT HIM.
>>
>>81274630
So I know I'm really behind but how did those clips leak?
>>
>>81276086
Hell, if she can do that in the outer layer of the Earth's atmosphere, i don't see why she couldn't do that in a desert.
>>
>>81276161
CN UK just put them on their site.

On the fucking internet. Knowbody did any leet hax or anything.

They just uploaded them.
>>
File: lapal.png (51 KB, 223x192) Image search: [Google]
lapal.png
51 KB, 223x192
>>81276162
Beach City is by a beach. The air is immensely more humid near the ocean than it is in a desert. I sincerely doubt Lapis can control any water that isn't nearby enough for her to readily observe, the only time we see her using her water manipulation powers on Earth is when water is directly nearby.
>>
>>81276326
That being said, the "outer layer of Earth's atmosphere" scenario occurred directly on top of her ocean-pillar. Water nearby. She took off into space from a pillar of water. It's not unheard of for there to be no water for MILES in a desert.
>>
>>81276326
She conjured water out of her gem when she made water wings. And I don't think it matters whenever you are several kilometers above a beach or a desert, especially if you're above the cloud level.
>>
>>81276456
>(possibly) the only planet of thousands and thousands in Homeworld's Empire that has massive abundance of water
>send a swarm of lapis lazulis to it to harvest the water
>lodsa potential.exe

Why did Yellow Diamond want this planet dead again? Think of all the cool shit you could do with water.
>>
>>81276539
>Why did Yellow Diamond want this planet dead again?
We can only make guesses.
>Think of all the cool shit you could do with water.
Like what?
>>
>>81273262
She leaves for space and comes back in the final episode, using the entirety of planet Neptune as an ultimate weapon against the invading Homeworld gem forces.
>>
>>81274630
I have a feeling that the probe is nowhere near dead.
>>
F E E T
E
E
T
>>
>>81275082
Her gem is so dense, every facet has so much going on
>>
Lapis looked better with Mirror eyes.
>>
>>81276659
>>81276539

My initial guess is that she wants it to die out of spite of being forced off the planet by Rose's armies in the first place. So she decided "fuck it. Too much work to put a fucking colony here. Just gonna wait and watch it explode into a brand new superweapon.
>>
>>81273262
>never_believed_in_this_place.png
you know, I keep wondering about what she said there, and somthing Peridot says to Steven in 'When It Rains', specifically "When it became clear the Earth was no longer a viable colony, Homeworld decided to use it for somthing else."

Was Lapis somehow involved in deciding the fate of Earth, never believing it to be suitable for colonization, leading to it's use to test the cluster instead?
>>
>>
>>81276733

Are you retarded? Just because a planet is blue does not mean it is made of water.
>>
>>81282872
Uhh anon, Neptune has a lot of water on it.
>>
>>81276161
Given to us as preview clips. CN UK is dicks and though it would be appropriate preview material.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.