[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPIDER-MANDATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: ASM2015014cov-c0ca6.jpg (374 KB, 900x1372) Image search: [Google]
ASM2015014cov-c0ca6.jpg
374 KB, 900x1372
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/spider-mandate-slott-promises-massive-seismic-shift-in-spideys-world

>In the Battleworld version, you had the section on that wacky map which was called The Regency. When you think about it, all they really knew in their world was the Tri-State area. That's not as far as the world extended -- they just dealt with that.

>This is a Regent that lives in our world, and sees the totality of it. We're also going to see more about why he's doing what he's doing. In Battleworld, he was doing it because he knew about this god named Doom, that was controlling their fates. Everything he was doing was to build up to a confrontation, to make himself as powerful as a god, to confront Doom. This Regent has a completely different set of motivations in our new, Marvel-Prime Universe.

Does Spider-Man know this Regent?
>Nope. The Marvel-Prime Peter has no idea, but you can bet -- since we're doing a Regent story -- that yeah, there's going to be Peter and Mary Jane dealing with this. It's a way of bringing her back into the book.
>>
>And Peter has really been doing Tony's bag of tricks. Peter's been, "Look at me, the wealthy industrialist!" and, "Look at me with a major company named after myself all over the world, and my new suit of armor!"

>He's really been stealing all of Tony's tricks. Now we're going to get to see the flip side.
>>
>>81267795
>slott-promises-massive-seismic-shift-in-spideys-world
THE RAPE NEVER ENDS
>>
We also saw a teaser with Mary Jane in the Iron Spider, or Iron Jane costume -- whatever you want to call it.
>I'm calling it Iron Spider! It's Iron Jane in the same way no one calls her "Spider-Gwen" in the book.

That's getting pretty far in the future, but what can you tease about that image?
>It will come to pass. [Laughs] It's not one of those, "Hey, we showed it on the cover, but you never saw it in the book!" No, it's not one of those.

It happens around the same time as "Civil War II," and of course Peter first got the Iron Spider costume in "Civil War." Is there a tie-in there?
>Eeeeeeh?
>>
>>81267795
Aww, I thought from the thread name that it would be something about dating Spidey...
>>
File: ASM15AlexRossCMYKlr-85036.jpg (338 KB, 900x1376) Image search: [Google]
ASM15AlexRossCMYKlr-85036.jpg
338 KB, 900x1376
>>81267952
forgot my pic.
>>
>>81267795
Who the fuck was Regent? I didn't read every single tie-in
>>
>>81271106

He was a White Darkseid who had Apocalypse's power set fueled by stealing other heroes and putting them in essentially bottles.

He was another one of Slotts big massive Deus Ex Machina characters, or as I like to call him Solus mk 2
>>
>>81271106
A guy that used technology to put supers in stasis and steal their powers. The power stealing slowly killed the supers. He beat the Avengers while the Spidey of that domain was busy fighting Venom to the death, so Spidey retired. When Spidey reappears because plot, Regent seeks him out because he thinks Spider-Sense will be his secret weapon to defeat God Emperor Doom so he can rule Battleworld himself.
>>
>>81268129
>Not Iron Spider-Maiden
>Not Iron MJ
>Not Iron Scarlet
>Iron Jane is what Slott what's to call her
>>
>>81267795
>slott will never leave
>>
>>81267795
This sounds stupid.

I want Slott gone already.
>>
Why doesn't Miles just Venom Blastâ„¢ the Regent?
>>
>>81271608
How many Darkseid ripoffs are there now between the big 2?
>>
>>81267795
If I was a betting man, I'd say this is going to end with Peter losing his company because status quo. Slott is not a very creative man.
>>
>>81267795
Regent looks like a shitty image villain.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.