[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck ever happened to "Wander Over Yonder?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 96x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 96x144
What the fuck ever happened to "Wander Over Yonder?" I remember it being really nice looking and than just sort of disappearing off of Disney in like a month.
>>
>>81266939
We're getting a new episode on Monday.
>>
>>81266939
Because that's a thunbnail
>>
Wasn't there supposed to be a season three before it just abruptly got canceled? Or were those just rumours? I don't even watch the show but I feel bad for its fans it that's true.
>>
>>81267609
Not according to Craig.
He said that when they began the 2nd season they already knew they were not getting more.
>>
So is this show worth watching for those two seasons?
I watched the pilot episodes, Picnic and Fugitives but I'm really underwhelmed. The art is nice but it's not really holding up otherwise.
Does it get better later?
>>
File: lewd.png (391 KB, 847x649) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
391 KB, 847x649
KUMQUAT!!!
bump
>>
>>81268743
It gets a lot better
>>
>>81268743
When Wander's space hippy faggotry finally starts to bite him in the ass and Hater becomes more self aware, it get worth it. So it gets good about halfway through the first season.
>>
>>81268743
The Picnic and the Fugitives are not pilots. The Greatest was supposed to be the first episode, and is a better introduction to the series IMO.

It's not that the show improves, but that the more you watch it, the more appreciative you become of what it is doing.
>>
>>81268855
This. Halfway through, they actually begin developing the characters somewhat. Not a huge amount, but just the right amount for this kind of show.

I really liked my fair Hatey not for Dominator, but how it developed the character dynamic between Hater/Wander and Peepers/Sylvia.
>>
>>81268743
Try The Pet perhaps? That's my marker for when it got good.

The Greatest, while not the strongest, is the into episode and get's referenced a lot so it's worth it.
>>
>>81268855
Just finished season 1 and I'm still a bit disappointed with mostly Wander.

I like a character who likes to help, but I don't really like Wander's extreme to where it just becomes a bother for even the good people around him.
>>
>>81270225
The best episodes are usually those where Wander's desire to help makes things more difficult for himself
>>
>>81270324
The Hole Lotta' Nothing is a great example of this.
>>
>>81269170
PeepersXSylvia OTP
>>
File: 1cc537.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1cc537.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>81271616
>So hyped for that episode
>Only really did the bad animation gag a couple times (while having animation twice as bad as anything from back then)
>Did the "We're stretching this scene out awkwardly long" gag 3 times, to the point where that consumed half the episode
>No clever dialog from the MST3k setup, sounding more like a "lets react" video instead
>Used the MST3k setup to explain all the jokes to the point where nothing was funny anymore
>>
>>81267673
They found out when the 2nd season began AIRING. But s2 was written while thinking they would have s3 to delve further into the characters and their backstories. So I fear the ending will probably feel like a conclusion of the Dominator arc, but not necessarily a proper send-off to all of the characters. I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>81268743
I'd say the best episode of the series is The Little Guy, which comes pretty early on in the first season. I'd say, give it a watch and consider whether or not you think you'd like the rest of the show.
>>
The reason to watch.
>>
Does anyone know when there's a new episode?
>>
>>81268743
Yes. Season 1 is pure Looney Tunes though, but Season 2 does explore the characters a lot more.
>>
>>81270225
That's pretty much the the entire point; Wander is pretty much Space Wilt. He's helpful to a fault, and the show makes thar clear even early on as his biggest flaw.
>>
>>81273124
Monday we get the Party Pooper.
>>
File: le_trashe_man.jpg (37 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
le_trashe_man.jpg
37 KB, 352x450
>>81272761
That's not literally any main cast member but her.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.