[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you have 10 seconds to be as Xanatos as possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Xanatos.jpg (10 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
Xanatos.jpg
10 KB, 250x188
you have 10 seconds to be as Xanatos as possible
>>
>>81256098
I typed out this post yesterday.
>>
File: xanatos werewolf action.jpg (121 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
xanatos werewolf action.jpg
121 KB, 720x960
I was merely pretending to be retarded.
>>
File: Doom Alal.jpg (51 KB, 749x639) Image search: [Google]
Doom Alal.jpg
51 KB, 749x639
>>81256098
the mysterious dark god we've been investigating for months?
Me all along, just later in my timeline
>>
File: hitler.jpg (1 MB, 2079x2739) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
1 MB, 2079x2739
The allies are invading my lands, but i can use this as the perfect opportunity to vanquish all my enemies in one shot!
>>
>>81256098
All according to keikaku.
>>
>>81256098
Hi, i'm Xanatos!
>>
>>81256098
Everyone on this web forum, except you, has been me Xanatos all along.

4chan? never existed. It was all a trap. All leading to this. This moment.
>>
>>81257404
I would accuse you of stealing my line if it wasn't all part of my plan.
>>
>Xanatos Gambit generally refers to an absurd villain plan that took absurd forsight and leaps of logic to actually work
>Watch Gargoyles finally
>His plans actually generally made sense and more often than not just fell forward from failure rather than planned on it
>>
>>81258574

Like the time he went back in time and started his own fortune?
>>
You know this website? I went back in time and introduced Mr. Poole to his future wife, so that their son could be born, and in turn give birth to this site.
>>
>>81258632
It was literally just an old valuable artifact young him sold and instructions on how to invest the money. That's one of the least convoluted uses of time travel ever.
>>
TV Tropes has ruined the character for me to be honest. They really should do mandatory autism tests before allowing anyone to post there.
>>
>>81258747

The fact that he planned for every little detail that would happen over the course of several centuries is ridiculous
>>
>>81257654
heh
>>
File: 343242111`.png (543 KB, 671x341) Image search: [Google]
343242111`.png
543 KB, 671x341
>>81256098
Being betrayed was part of my plan
>>
>>81258963
Not really. He was a low ranking Illuminati member, he knew the organization would be around by the present and it existed back then, he just left it with the safest safety deposit box in existence. All he had to do was go back in time, find a guy, give him a coin and a set of instructions, and presto. Perfect stable time loop.
>>
I already Xanatosed before this thread started.
>>
Fag who never watched the show
Describe xanatos to me in 10 words or less
>>
>>81259546
Cunning master manipulator with plans and contingencies for everything ever.
>>
>>81258574
Just like how everyone exaggerated the Light as "JUST AS PLANNED" when in reality they just saw the positive from their defeats and the only crime was their scenes being too repetitive.
>>
>>81256098
My love for my waifu is my weakness.
>>
>>81258574
...fuck me
I always thought it referred to the villain Xanatos from the Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice series of novels. He was Qui-Gon's old apprentice.
Fuck me.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.