[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you guys think of the maxx?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: The-Maxx-Maxximized-V.-2.png (1 MB, 829x1229) Image search: [Google]
The-Maxx-Maxximized-V.-2.png
1 MB, 829x1229
So what do you guys think of the maxx?
>>
>>81252898
Why is he clipping her toenails? Can't she clip her own toenails?
>>
>>81252930
he's kind of a beta
>>
I can only really speak for the TV series as I haven't gotten around to reading the comics, but I think it's easily one of the best cartoons ever made.
>>
>>81253642
TV series is pretty terrible compared to the comic. I mean, what little bit is actually animated is pretty good, but it's copied scene for scene most of the time, so it's basically an audiobook. The TV ending also sucks.
>>
>>81252930
He thinks they're ready for toenail clipping at this stage in their relationship.
>>
If this doll doesn't shut up, I'm gonna brush... and brush... until I BRUSH... OFF... ITS...
>>
>>81252898
So Maxx is a metaphor for a rabbit her mom killed, that manifested into a homeless man that she ran over and out a plastic bad/lamp shade after she was raped?
>>
>>81254039
And then some supernatural bullshit ensued.
>>
>>81252940
To be fair, you'd probably have low self-esteem too if you were a large, purple, potentially schizophrenic homeless man whose entire existence is dependent on your gf.
>>
>>81252898
>TWO left feet
hehe
>>
I thought her bent leg was a dick
>>
>>81253731
>TV series is pretty terrible compared to the comic

what the fuck

>The TV ending also sucks.
woooow
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.