[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Batman a murderer in the new film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: lol.png (639 KB, 528x462) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
639 KB, 528x462
Why is Batman a murderer in the new film?
>>
>>81251332
It's not murder guys
it's just man slaughter
I mean batman doesn't care if people accidently die right?
He doesn't care if they get themselves killed right?
He never saves people like the joker from this kind of shit all the time
He would never save the jokers life but he wouldn't intentionally kill him
r-right guys?
>>
bane
>>
What if he killed his parents?
>>
>>81251332

Because he believes them.
>>
>>81251332
Because he's "dark and mature"
>>
Because he's a murderer in damn near every film he's ever appeared in.

I don't know why.
>>
File: TSS03-THoH20021_zpseb706da5.jpg (22 KB, 261x190) Image search: [Google]
TSS03-THoH20021_zpseb706da5.jpg
22 KB, 261x190
>"Why doesn't Batman just kill the Joker" is a fairly regular /co/ shitpost for literally years
>Batman finally becomes a murderer
>in a movie that's shit

Should've wished for a sandwich, /co/. That couldn't possibly have backfired.
>>
20 years being batman man
>Robin gets the crowbar
>Standing riddlers bullshit for so long
>the fucking city is still a shit hole no matter what you do
>Every one walks the fuck out of arkham five minutes after you work your ass on putting them in
>20 years of alfred shitting on you for not getting a waifu and kids
>There is a fucking alien god that can conquer earth if he so desires
At some point you snap
>>
>>81254278
On top of that, no Barbera or Selina in this universe for Bruce to cornhole. All that pent up anger man.. and no one to ejaculate on after a long night of brooding and preptime.

Suffering.
>>
>>81251332
because superman was a murderer in the last film and batman has to pair it
>>
>>81251332
because THAT SON OF A BITCH BROUGHT THE WAR TO US
>>
>>81254043
Not just that but he's a murderer in a universe where somehow the Joker is still alive
>>
>>81254365
Barbara's scenes were cut from the film
>>
>>81255551
thats honestly my only big issue. woulda been nice to not have batman kill in a fucking batman film for once. But theres no reason why in this universe he would have no qualms ending human life but spare the joker.
That goes from 'muh character' to, 'this no longer makes sense with the rules it set up itself'.
>>
>>81255551

He won't kill the Joker because the Joker is Jason Todd
>>
>>81251332
Same reason Iron Man is in his films.
>>
>>81255551
We don't know when Batman crossed the line. Or whether he's a literal murder, or just a killer (i.e. when it's pragmatic). Or if he's even seen the Joker since the MoS incident, or for that matter the Jason Todd incident.
>>
File: RCO0017.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
RCO0017.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>81252278
Joker is the exception of the manslaughter rule. Always has been.
>>
>inb4 because he's killed before
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.