[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't seen Regular Show since 2012 How's it doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: MordecaiandRigby.jpg (28 KB, 275x306) Image search: [Google]
MordecaiandRigby.jpg
28 KB, 275x306
I haven't seen Regular Show since 2012

How's it doing these days?
>>
Literally the same shit
>>
Pretty good in my opinion.

I honestly didn't hate the romance shit until it reached critical mass of repetitive bullshit tension.

They finally broke that off though, plus they have been trying new things since season 4 or something with thomas
>>
File: 52976000_p0.jpg (532 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
52976000_p0.jpg
532 KB, 600x850
>>81236785
Pretty good actually. Despite that mess with the wedding day, the last couple of episodes, or hell, this whole season, have all been decent to great, and besides one or two, they pretty much dropped the romance that just created a big mess.
>>81237363
And this? Honestly, not really. They're still at the park, they still get into shenanigans, of course, but some stuff has changed for the characters. Rigby's a lot cooler of a person, for instance.
>>
>>81236785
Mordo/Rigby OTP
>>
Any mega links for the show and/or comics?
>>
Before anyone freaks shit over the fact Rigby and Eileen are dating, mind you they went months without bringing it up or having tension or anything, it's fucking adorable and Rigby really got motivated by it to become a better person, so it's really in his favor and is developing his character.

I think there's only 2 or 3 episodes about it, and the rest is about him actually graduating.

Rigby surpassed Mordecai as the competent one, Mordecai fell into a rut, They both have been gradually becoming better for it though.

As Mordecai was in bullshit romance, Rigby was the voice of reason and tried to help him, halfway through, it was shown he was starting to spend time with Eileen, screaming when he thought she was injured, all this stuff but they never actually stated they were dating, it was cute.

so the show's really good right now, don't let the "rigby's dating" thing worry you, it's handled A+ and no tension at all. That's not sarcasm for anyone who's extremely annoyed at the romance shit the show has pulled, it's like a whole new thing.
>>
>>81237637
>Rigby's a lot cooler of a person, for instance.

You mean, totally drained of what made him an interesting character in the first place.

Rigby didn't 'grow up'. The writers just tossed him into the background and relegated him to the roll of a supporting character so they could focus more on Mordecai's relationship arcs. The writers aren't above making Rigby just as hot tempered, short-sighted, stupid or petty as he always was if they need it to drive a plot forward or make a joke. So it's not as if he's really 'changed', the writers just got bored of writing him into episodes as a co-star.

In the first two seasons Mordecai & Rigby were the the undeniable co-stars of Regular Show, now it's a show about Mordecai and Rigby sometimes tags along.
>>
If I was going to start watching Regular Show, when should I stop?
>>
>>81238188
Don't stop till you get enough.
>>
>>81238188
Never, every single episode has something about it you might like.

Like Dumped At The Altar still had a sweet message from MM's dad, stuff like that.

Watch the move though man
>>
Even though Dumped At The Altar was bullshit, I still liked Rigby's moment with Mordo at the end and the music that played, same for his moment with him at the end of Steak Me Amadeus.
>>
I miss Thomas.
>>
>>81238542
I miss CJ.
>>
>>81238670
She was cool, but they didn't give her much of a personality, their friendship montage in Yes Dude Yes (I think that was it) was pretty sweet though.

Mordecai deserves to be happy.
>>
Movie was god-tier
>>
>>81238670
So are Mordecai and Margaret together now? Been forever since I've last seen the show
>>
>>81243181
No. Margaret had feelings for Mordecai at one point, and eventually they both decided it would be best if they were just friends.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.