[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your favorite moment from the movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12
File: 1.jpg (273 KB, 1372x1217) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
273 KB, 1372x1217
What was your favorite moment from the movie?
>>
Luthor creating Doomsday with forbidden Kryptonian blood magic.

Which we know is forbidden because the ship tells us.

And we know is blood magic because Lex uses a hilariously big combat knife to cut his hand.
>>
I fucking love Superman is Jesus stuff, and have no qualms with the films going hog wild with it.
>>
When it ended.
>>
Lex pushing Lois off the top of Lex Corp.

It's just one of those supremely petty and pragmatic things I've wanted to see in these movies forever.
>>
>>81235052
Batman hitting superman over and over again, and superman slowly getting stronger and stronger breaking the metal fists.

Also the whole übermensch vs god thing was pretty well done.
>>
File: 1442660209866.gif (499 KB, 498x286) Image search: [Google]
1442660209866.gif
499 KB, 498x286
Basically anything with Alfred.

It helps that Jeremy Irons is already one of my favourite actors, but his "fed-up" attitude of tired doubt in Bruce's methods was stellar.

He'd be the glue in a solo Batflec movie.
>>
>>81235052
>You aren't brave. Men are brave
>>
>>81235052
Everything. Particularity the part where Jesu- I mean superman, comes back to life in what looks like 3 days.
>>
Well the third act is the best part of the movie.
My favorite part is really short. It's when Batman helps Superman gets up and promises that Martha won't die.
>>
>>81235223
>Shits himself when Superman gets stronk again

BAT OF HIPOCRISY
>>
>>81235207
Jeremy Irons is consistently the best parts of movies he is in.

Hell, the only reason anyone could want to watch Eragon is either with Rifftrax, or to see Irons beat up a stupid English kid.
>>
File: 1.jpg (18 KB, 400x176) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18 KB, 400x176
>>81235052

>"is it stealing when it's from another thief"

Batman and wonder woman are the two thieves on the cross.
>>
>>81235284
>Well the third act is the best part of the movie.

Literally no.

The best part is roughly the in-between the second and third acts. Everything from the Capitol explosion to the warehouse fight were good.
>>
>>81235052
Probably the opening before the bats show up
>>
File: 1.jpg (81 KB, 1164x472) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
81 KB, 1164x472
>>
>>81235297
Are you saying fighting superman doesnt take balls?
>>
>>81235378
How can't you now like the bats? is one of the best batman images ever. We need it in the comics.
>>
File: 1.jpg (50 KB, 1164x532) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50 KB, 1164x532
Saved the whole planet twice
>>
>>81235052
When Batman grappled that car to the Batmobile and swung it around for half a mile like a wrecking ball

Also when it was finally over
>>
>>81235052
Batman slowly stepping back and getting Superman to trigger the sonic weaponry and sentry guns was pretty cool. Batman's first scene was also pretty enjoyable; you see him for just a moment but don't get a good look at him.
>>
File: 1.jpg (43 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43 KB, 1280x768
There are some people who didn't understand this scene
>>
>>81235495
>Superhero with angst: "I am growing stronger"
>>
The Batman fight scene when he saves Martha.

Literally the only part I liked. Great fight scene.
>>
>>81235394
Should have reserved the Superman death scene for the final act when he goes against Darkseid, when him and Bruce and the rest of the League are close friends, it's like they blew all of their load in this movie and left one ugly sticky mess.
>>
File: 1.jpg (495 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
495 KB, 1920x1080
He climbed up the "mount of olives" to speak to his holy father once more
Why does everybody hate this scene again?
>>
>>81235394
He went missing way before the hearing so I guess maybe they have SOME way for him to come back. Maybe??
>>
>>81235052
Honestly.
Probably a first act lex luthor moment.
I know people HATED lex in this but for me he only got bad when he got WAYYYY too zany after the first act.
But the set up stuff, his meetings with the government officials and senator finch in particular was amazing.

"You don't have to use a silver bullet. But if you forge one...well then you don't have to depend upon the kindness of monsters"

How the lead up is him playing with a little planet earth ball. Just playing with his own little planet earth. They don't get obnoxious and fixate on it either. Just a little thing he does.

The idea of lex as this slightly awkward seeming, vicious, quirky guy who isn't quite the steely cold figure we know from comics I felt was an interesting take on the character.

But then he goes into some strange combination of the joker/gene hackman luthor. By the third act i was waiting for his goofy nephew lenny to walk in and assist him in the creation of doomsday.
>>
File: 1.jpg (25 KB, 1148x532) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25 KB, 1148x532
Strangely there's no last supper scene
>>
File: Communion.png (358 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
Communion.png
358 KB, 700x400
>>81235119
Don't forget about that time he was talking to Satan in a cranberry bog.
>>
>>81235399
Yes. Show me the balls on doomsday.
>>
>>81235495
I hated this scene more than any other scene in the movie.

In DKR it simply and eloquently shows clark as earths adopted son. That this world both nourishes him and he in turn has an obligation to defend it. The hand on the flower, the narration, the focus on nature. It shows how precious the world is to superman and how it drives him despite who he is in that book to see to its well being.

In the movie its just him floating in space as the sun rises and he gets regenerated with glowing eyes.
I mean if they had him at least look at the earth and you could see him watching the explosion caused by doomsday on this precious blue ball. Then resolve and that closing of a fist as strength flowed back into his flesh. That at least would be telling you 'hey this is WHY he has to keep fighting' not just 'hey look hes okay'.

Fucking waste of a moment.
>>
>>81235052
When the credits rolled and I was free from the evil.
>>
File: 127332571818.jpg (148 KB, 864x564) Image search: [Google]
127332571818.jpg
148 KB, 864x564
>>81235052
Wonder Woman and Superman teaming up on Doomsday.
Don't care what you say about the movie, that shit was cash.
>>
>>81235052
when Luthor peed in the cup and blew everybody up

I'm not joking at all.
>>
My favorite scene was when they show lois has her psychic powers and/or super vision and hearing.

It's awesome cos shes at that building where the spear is and theres these explosions and shit going off in the background seeming to stem from whatever happened at the crashed ship. But like even so she knows she has to go back and get the kryptonite spear because obviously she used her super senses to see the doomsday monster fighting batman and wonder woman, then used her psychic powers to divine it was kryptonian in nature and therefore could be killed by that green spear she threw away earlier for some reason.
>>
>>81235990
>Wonder Woman and Superman getting beaten up by Doomsday
>Superman suddenly ditches because his girlfriend did something stupid and got in trouble again.
>>
>>81236057
She escaped a black hole.

Are you really asking why she's able to find a spear?
>>
File: 1.jpg (38 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38 KB, 500x406
Pontius Pilate
>>
>>81235052
In this movie Superman is like Jesus in his period of greatest proselytizing, makes "miracles" as saving lives and therefore gets the fervor of the people and the fear of the leaders, is "Betrayed" by Batman due to manipulations of Luthor and finally "dies" to redeem the sins of mankind and save the world, the vision of Batman and become a true figure of faith, the last act, the resurrection, surely we will see before, during or after the movie of the future Justice League
>>
>>81235874

This scene is based in the Miller TDKR

Someone knows how many megatons had missiles thrown at him?
>>
>>81235480
I loved it, it felt like if he was just trying to make superman feel safe.
>>
>>81235052
Why is this movie inspiring some of the best /tv/ memes of all time?
>>
AM I TOO SOON
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.