[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Zod really this fucking pissed in the comics? He was literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: zod.jpg (45 KB, 468x341) Image search: [Google]
zod.jpg
45 KB, 468x341
Is Zod really this fucking pissed in the comics?

He was literally screaming at the top of his lungs every single line with spit coming out of his mouth.
>>
>>81233499
Michael Shannon is just over the top. Why does this matter?
>>
File: chris chan zod.jpg (93 KB, 597x534) Image search: [Google]
chris chan zod.jpg
93 KB, 597x534
>>81233499
>>81233881

He's the Chris Chan of Krypton.
>>
There have been multiple versions of Zod in the comics.
>>
>>81233499
He was also the best part of that movie. The man is a good actor, and he knows when it's time to just say fuck it and chew scenery like your life depends on it.
>>
Zod and all the Kyrptonian equipment and designs rocked, finally something slightly innovative.
>>
You should watch the rest movie instead of youtube clips.
>>
>>81233499
i'm pretty sure Zod was originally introduced in superman 2
he didn't make it into the comics until later, originally in some weird maybe-he's-kryptonian-maybe-he'snot storyline
then later after many a crisis he was reintroduced more like his superman 2 counterpart

but to answer your question not as angry I suppose, more clinical and Machiavellian

depends on the version, personally I like the passionate version just fine
>>
File: kneel.jpg (25 KB, 450x286) Image search: [Google]
kneel.jpg
25 KB, 450x286
>>
>>81234544
Wasn't there an Admiral Zod prior to Superman 2?
>>
>>81234775
Every time I see a still picture of him, I only ever see Sean Connery.
>>
>>81234544
He appeared in 1961
Years before Superman 2

Wikipedia exists for a reason
>>
>>81234112
It's literally a copy+paste of H.R Giger's work
>>
>>81233499
Movie Zod was created to do one thing (be a solider and protect krypton)

Comic Book Zod was "normal" kryptonian who wanted to take over the planet with bizarros. He wasn't into mass destruction (except in that post crisis Byrne issue)
That's more of a Jax-Ur thing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.