[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to read the entirety of Knightfall, from Prelude, to Troika.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
About to read the entirety of Knightfall, from Prelude, to Troika.

What am I in for, /co/?
>>
>>81232580
Kino
>>
>>81232580
Knightfall prelude: decent enough
Knightfall: doesn't hold up well
Knightquest: utter shit
Knightsend: pretty fucking good
Prodigal: boring
Troika: even more boring, but the new costume is sweet
>>
>>81232580
A slog with a few cool moments
>>
>>81232580
Are you reading batman venom and vengence of bane?
>>
Maximum 90s
Sad Bruce with a cane
Rippling pecs
The most ridiculous Batsuit ever
>>
>>81232580
Great stuff
>>
>>81232677

Venom I've read already, I went through all of Legends of the Dark Knight a couple months ago. Such a good anthology, the most consistently good spin-off series I've ever read.

I believe vengeance of Bane is in prelude.
>>
>>81232580
A great time, then a good time, then a terrible time, then a decent time.
>>
Prelude: Meh tier and most trades don't include several of the lead in issues. (ex: the Riddler getting shot up with Venom)

Knightfall: IMO the best part of it. A mentally and physicaly exhuasted Bruce Wayne having to go through a villain gauntlet is great and it's Bane's defining story. Azbat getting introduced but the costume doesn't go full crazy quite yet.

Knightquest: Pure, unfiltered shit. Literally some of the worst Batman stories you will ever read.

Knightquest: The Search: Decent, but I don't think it has ever been collected

Knightsend: Actually really damn good. Padded out in a few parts (just how many times does Bruce go to the testing ledge and walk away) Excellent ending that flat out states why Azbat and extreme 90s stuff just doesn't work as Batman.

Prodigal: Great potential, but it never realizes it. Basically a series on one shots with Dick as Batman. Almost boring.

Troika: Decent to meh story. Bruce is finally back and the new costume is actually surprisingly good. Shame it didn't last longer.
>>
>>81232580
I think only the sheer length of KnightQuest keeps it from being uploaded as the ultimate Storytime of Pain. It's an endurance run through 600 pages of the same, unfiltered, shitty storyline that repeats itself about 4-5 times.
>>
Born Again rip off.
>>
File: wvQUwEl.png (10 KB, 448x182) Image search: [Google]
wvQUwEl.png
10 KB, 448x182
>>81234248

>600

I wish. This is AT LEAST 2000 pages long.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.