[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JL vs. TT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
Does anyone know somewhere we can watch this? It came out today but I can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>81225971
At my house.
>>
It will probably be up on kisscartoon eventually. If you want to see it earlier your best bet is in paying.
>>
>>81225971
I can't wait to see Nightwing "i can't fuck you right now Kory", pointless side characters being murdered and implied sex. Apparently the adult themes in the DCAU can't be any other thing.
>>
>>81226355
I saw it at WonderCon. There were murdered side characters. A Nightwing/Starfire moment and implied sex.

It was a good movie, though. I rather look forward to seeing it again.
>>
>>81226396
sex?
CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT MY DAMIAN ?
are his scenes good ?
>>
>>81226396
I actually can't believe you right now. It's not that I expected to be right but what the fuck has the DCAU turned into?
It just makes me uncomfortable altogether. Maybe i'm just a little bitch and should get back to my "marvel kids movies". I just wish for another under the red hood or Year one adaptation. Stories that doesn't have that new 52 kind of formula.
>>
Why does Starfire look like a tranny?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 338x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 338x296
>>81226355
>>81226540
>calling this the DCAU
The DCAU ended with the JLU Destroyer episode in 2006. Anything after that is not DCAU. Stop calling the garbage that started in the Flashpoint movie the DCAU. Just because a movie is animated doesn't make it part of the DCAU.
>>
>>81226595
Fair enough. I was refering to the DCU original movies but you are correct.
I actually agree, Flashpoint was the turning point. I enjoyed that movie in its own way, but the more and more movies come out with the same formula I just can't stand it.
>>
>>81226571
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ic6HdOdRQM
>>
>>81226396
>There were murdered side characters
Who?
>>
I just realized BB is right at dat motorboating height for Starfire.
>>
Does Damian get to show the goods to Raven?
>>
>>81226495
His scenes were good. He was am insufferable prick, but he turned into a loveable insufferable prick. I like how he played off the other Titans.

>>81226848
[spoilers]All of Azarath. You see Raven's hot mom get vaporized.[/spoilers]
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 307x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 307x800
>>81226571
>>
>>81229689

>tfw you get cucked by a young orange bull
>>
>>81229610
How was jamie
>>
>>81229883

I'm no expert on Blue Beetle, but I liked him and the alien grafted to him.
>>
For the people who don't read comics; Starfire is canonically REALLY TALL, over 6'0" in height and fairly close to Superman's 6'5" and a bit taller then Batman's 6'2".

It's how she was so easily able to carry Dick around in her arms when the Titans first formed and they had no method of transportation yet.
>>
>They all get a whole Power-rangers costume change scene

What the fuck
>>
>>81230418
I forgot, they did go full anime with transformational sequences. How they lingered on Starfire made it worth it.
>>
>>81230417
>Starfire is canonically REALLY TALL, over 6'0" in height and fairly close to Superman's 6'5" and a bit taller then Batman's 6'2"
Wait, so how tall is Dick and Cyborg in comparison, then?
>>
>>81230583
Dick is 5'10 while Cyborg is 6'6
>>
>>81230550
>>81230418
So what you're guys are saying is that there's a transformation scene for Raven.
>>
>>81230418
>>81230550
>>81230653

If that's the case, it's odd that the only one I've seen is for Magical Girl Starfire.
>>
>>81230653
No just Beast Boy, Starfire and Blue Beetle.

>>81225971
The fuck is with this picture?
Why is Dick there? He's only around to drop off Damian at the Titan's place.
And Cyborge is "part of the justice league" and even possessed by trigon like the rest of the league in this movie.
>>
>>81225971
You can find it on torrent sites my nigga
>>
>>81230701
>Why is Dick there? He's only around to drop off Damian at the Titan's place.
>And Cyborg is "part of the justice league" and even possessed by trigon like the rest of the league in this movie
Gotta get the TTG crowd with "OG Cartoon Team" in the promo shots.
>>
>>81230701
>I don't know how marketing works
>>
>>81230653
GOD, I wish!
>>
>>81230583
This guy >>81230622 has it right.
DC's Superheroes are REALLY tall on average compared to most folks.
>>
>>81230622
Dick is small compared to everyone, but he makes up for it with the best ass in the League.
>>
Look harder.
>>
>>81225971
>Nightwing in the closing credit shot
>did nothing but stare at Starfire the entire movie

Seriously, he did NOTHING BUT STARE AT DEM ORANGE TIDDIES
>>
>>81232093
Can you blame him?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.