[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sp are we just ignoring the fact that the movies are eventually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: flash.png (450 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
flash.png
450 KB, 640x320
Sp are we just ignoring the fact that the movies are eventually going to go Injustice on us?
>>
>>81220945
I doubt they'll be as fun and ridiculously stupid as injustice
>>
Wouldn't that be an improvement?
>>
>adapting a story from a fighting game

Wouldn't put it past Snyder. They're at about his level of storytelling
>>
>>81220945
Based on what?
>>
>live action butlering

sure why not
>>
Would that somehow detract from the current quality?
>>
File: injustice-image-1[1].jpg (576 KB, 1282x720) Image search: [Google]
injustice-image-1[1].jpg
576 KB, 1282x720
Who does /co/ main?
>>
>>81221040
The dream sequence where Super killed him had him go full Injustice
>>
>>81221146
>Green Arrow - Arrow costume
>Hawkgirl - Blackest night costume
>>
>>81221146
>>81221278
>Not Aquaman
you guys must be shit
>>
>>81221146
General Zod: One of my favorite characters in fighting games as far as move set and just plain stylin on people.
"Shazam": Long time fan of the character and I do like playing the under dog of the tier lists.
>>
>>81221320
Is there any way to block/prevent Zod's special where that demon thing immobilises his opponent?
>>
>>81221146
Most of the Heroes and some villains this is the only fighting game were i like to play most of the roster usually its only a couple in other games.

Im still waiting for the sequels announcement.
>>
>>81221339
It counts as an overhead attack. So blockable but you need to be standing.
>>
The knightmare wasn't a nightmare imo. It was a cut to an alternate earth, which explains why the flash was able to contact Bruce and why he was in a suit completely unlike his concept art.

JL will have the League travel to the Knightmare verse I garuntee.
>>
File: 1411661376-alfred.jpg (1 MB, 5000x1880) Image search: [Google]
1411661376-alfred.jpg
1 MB, 5000x1880
>>81220945
Oh, to see The Butlering on the big screen in Real 3D. If DC insists on going all "dark" and "operatic" then I would at least like to see this.

Knowing Snyder he'll fuck it up......
>>
>>81221146
Old Man Deathstroke
>>
>>81221300
This. And if you main Scorpion, eat shit. If you wanna play as someone OP, keep it in-universe like the rest of us.
>>
File: Sinestro Corps.jpg (429 KB, 900x1391) Image search: [Google]
Sinestro Corps.jpg
429 KB, 900x1391
>>81221146
Sinestro
>>
>>81221149
You're an idiot and you don't read comics.

The scene with Flash was straight out of Crisis on Infinite Earths and the concept of a tyrannical Superman has only been done about one thousand fucking times.

Injustice fags are the absolute worst.
>>
>>81221146
Green Arrow all day, baby.
>>
File: Opl9BHK.jpg (28 KB, 378x354) Image search: [Google]
Opl9BHK.jpg
28 KB, 378x354
>>81221119
>live action JEREMY IRONS butlering
>>
>>81221146
i will never forget the gameplay footage they revealed of Nightwing fighting Supes in Metropolis.
First they showed Nightwing's moves, some light attacks, bouncing off the flying car...
Then: "Alright let's check out Superman"
And the Superman player immediately picks up the flying car and smashes it into Nightwing.
The toppest kek to date, for me
>>
>>81221146
Batman or Green Lantern (John Stewart skin)
>>
Snyder would find a way to make the ridiculousness of injustice boring and not fun.
>>
>>81221146
I used to wreck my friends with Harley Quinn.

Where all casual as fuck though. I don't even own the game, i just played it at my friend's house.
>>
>>81220945
I didn't know Injustice was still going on, currently at year 5. Is it worth to read?
>>
>>81221040
Not their fault that one of the only interesting superman stories ever written comes from a fucking video game.
>>
>>81221320
>long time fan of the character
>calls him by his slave name
>>
>>81220945

Anyone who thinks is this literally retarded.

>>81221653

Exactly. That scene owes a lot more to Red Son, where a ruling Supes becomes the puppet of Brainiac, as opposed to Injustice, which no one on the production team to this movie has ever seen, played or read.
>>
>>81220945
It's not Injustice you retard. Darkseid was using the Anti-Life Equation on Superman.

Christ, it seems like half the people here have never read a comic book that doesn't tie into a game...
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.