[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, are they still making these comics? Last I checked there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
So, are they still making these comics? Last I checked there was up to year 4? Are they even doing the trades anymore?
>>
>>81218044
Please respond
>>
>>81218044
Whens Injustice 2?
>>
>>81218044
GOOGLE
O
O
G
L
E
>>
>>81218044
Yes, it's on Year Five.

And yes, the first HC of Year Four is going to come out in a couple months.
>>
>>81218610
Year One HC came out earlier this month according to Tom Taylor's FB.
>>
>>81218610
Is it interesting without any knowledge of the videogame? I tried to start it up a few times but it just handles like garbage
>>
>>81218718
>Is it interesting without any knowledge of the videogame?
Yes, or no, depending on what interests you. As you are anonymous, we cannot answer this for you and you will just have to find out for yourself.
>>
>>81218676
May, March, same thing.
>>
>>81218718
Yes it is
The comics take place way before the game though
>>
>>81218718

Absolutely.

I'll even prespoil the video game's plot for you, just so you know you don't need context.

>"Our" Batman, Wonder Woman, and some other leaguers get sucked into a horrifying dystopian universe where High Chancellor Superman has subjugated the world after the tragic death of his waifu
>They fuck around for several chapters
>Eventually "our" Batman beats the shit out of their Batman and persuades him to summon "our" Superman, who effortlessly cleans up High Chancellor Superman's pet thugs, plowing through his lieutenants Black Adam and Sinestro, and beating his weapon Doomsday into the ground before finally confronting Chancellor Superman himself and punching him in the face SO FUCKING HARD THE IMPACT IS AUDIBLE FROM SPACE
>The end

THAT IS IT

THAT IS THE WHOLE PLOT

Now go read the comic and enjoy.
>>
Waiting for a sequel, in game or comic form
This universe is rich and very interesting, and the game ended witha cliffhanger
>>
>>81219097
Wait, so the comic is everything that happens BEFORE the game?

Interesting, never played the game but keep up with and enjoy the comic
>>
So what characters do you Anons want to see in Injustice 2?

Pic related
>>
>>81219615
Power Girl.
>>
>>81218718
It's interesting, they basically ask and answer the question of what could possibly stop superman if he went rogue
>>
>>81219615
starfire is a definite auto include.
Huntress
Metallo
Mr.Mytzlplk
Larfleeze
>>
The comics have no fucking business being as good as they are considering why they exist
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.