[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This show. Is it good? Is there fan service? Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 2manyQTs.jpg (111 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
2manyQTs.jpg
111 KB, 800x450
>This show.

Is it good?

Is there fan service?

Is there decent lore?

Those QT's have always sparked my interest, especially that delicious brown girl.

I haven't watched a good cartoon in a while, last show I kept up with was Korra. Planning on starting a series after spring semester, this might be the one.
>>
bumperino
>>
>>81214335
is ok
>>
>>81214335
>Is it good?
Yesh!

>Is there fan service?
More than in your averange anime but without become annoying

>Is there decent lore?
It has some of the most elaborated lore on anything /co/ or /v/ related.
>>
>Good

Slow, but Season 1 had a great ending and villain

>Fanservice

Quite a bit

>Lore

Lots of it
>>
>>81216002
>>81215887
Looks like I'll be checking it out once schools out then.

Are they still making new episodes?
>>
>>81216103
New season later this year.
>>
>>81216103
Season 3 is in production and coming out late this year, presumably on Netflix.

Remember, watch in French
>>
>>81216215
Right on. Any Avatar TLA similarities?
>>
>>81214335
>Is it good?
Yes.

>Is there fan service?
Yes!

>Is there decent lore?
YES!

JUUUUUUUUST DOOOO IT!
https://youtu.be/UhRXn2NRiWI
>>
>>81216290
I've noticed some, but I can't pin point what it was
>>
>>81217090
>Some

I'm sold.
>>
>>81214335

>Is it good?
yes

>Is there fan service?
meh, not like a shit anime level of fan service but the girls always look good

>Is there decent lore?
lore out the ass
>>
If you watch it, do so in French with the subtitles. The English dub wasn't great and misses a few bits and pieces out with regards to lore and other bits and bobs.
>>
>>81216290

kind of in the sense that the characters are good, and the story is engaging, follows an actual story line that was pre-written rather than just written as they go.

avatar TLB and wakfu are my top two favorite series.
>>
>>81217189

this, English voice actors really ruined some scenes but simply not being good voice actors and just conveyed the wrong emotion.

watch in French with subs
>>
>>81214335
Yes yes and yes
>>
>>81217217
>>81217189
noted.
>>
>>81217090

The classic Journey. Its one of the things that made TLAB so much better than Korra for example. Wakfu does the same thing. Picks up protagonists and presents them with adventure seeing different places and meeting new people while undergoing hardships and conflicts they eventually learn and grow from. both ATLB and Wakfu have a similar line up like this where a story is told through and in between their adventures.
>>
>>81217233

Plus Eva with a French accent is hot as fuck. That said her English voice actor was one of the better ones.. French voice actor is better (ironically shes Asian if I recall correctly)
>>
>>81214335
>is it good
In general, yes
>Is there fan service
Yes but it's not "in your face" fan service
>Is there decent lore
It was based on an MMO so yes

Spoiler
I want to squeeze my dick between Eva and Amalia's hips
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-02-09-08h18m59s8.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-02-09-08h18m59s8.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>81214335
>Is there fan service?
>>
>>81214335
I suggest that you watch the show in the original French with subs rather than dub but its probably not that big of a deal as long as you always stick with one over the other
>>
Hope you enjoy it dude.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.