[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For anyone who was disappointed that the Iron Giant Signatur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 911Tnml-ZfL._SL1500_.jpg (230 KB, 1500x971) Image search: [Google]
911Tnml-ZfL._SL1500_.jpg
230 KB, 1500x971
For anyone who was disappointed that the Iron Giant Signature Edition only came out on DVD last month, this has been announced.
>http://www.amazon.com/The-Iron-Giant-Blu-ray/dp/B01D8ZEDWO
>http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Iron-Giant-Blu-ray/153253/
Don't worry, the price will go down, but there's also a much cheaper one in a regular case. Did anyone catch it in the theater re-release? I never saw anywhere that played it.
>>
>>81213895
>Blu-Ray – DVD – Digital HD
What is literally the point? Just rip your Blu-Ray, and you will have a digital copy!
>>
>>81214234
I don't think I've watched any of the Ultraviolet copies that come with movies. The other bells and whistles that come in this box are nice though.
>>
>>81213895
Holy shit is that the same toy they bundled with the VHS originally?
>>
>>81214860
It's probably a replica of it

What's in the 3 minutes of new scenes? Anyone seen it?
>>
>>81215117
Isn't it the giants nightmare? It's on youtube
>>
>>81213895

I will give them my money with gusto
>>
>>81215117
Saw it in the theater. It's just the two deleted scenes. One of the dream, and the other with the mom and Dean talking in the diner. Sets up their relationship a bit.
>>
So how much longer until they say "fuck it" and announce a sequel so they can make maximum shekels?
>>
>>81216303
Maybe after Incredibles 2, since Brad Bird isn't making that 1906 movie anymore.
>>
>>81215117
The dream sequence has more SFX by Michel Gagne, who is one of my personal gods.
>>
>>81216487
>tfw we will never get Brad Bird's Fantastic Four
>>
>>81217263
It already exists, unless you're talking about something else
>>
>>81217440
I'm talking about Brad Bird making a Fantastic Four film
>>
>>81217501
I never heard anything about that happening, but isn't The Incredibles a better FF movie than any of the 3 real ones?
>>
>>81217629
Yes. I was just saying I would like to see him make one though. The Incredibles is near perfect
>>
File: coffeeface.jpg (33 KB, 294x273) Image search: [Google]
coffeeface.jpg
33 KB, 294x273
>>81213895
Once it drops to $40-50 I'll save up for it, maybe next Black Friday
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.