[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miraculous Ladybug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: sweetest girl in all of paris.gif (878 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
sweetest girl in all of paris.gif
878 KB, 540x300
no Ladybug thread? i could fix that
>>
but why?
>>
>>81213550
why not
>>
xth for I'm gay for Adrien
>>
Recently finished the season, sometimes the dialogue feels bit too childish but god the protags are so shippable.
>>
>>81215661
>shippable
As if there was ever an option to NOT ship them. The shows throws it in your face from the very beginning.
>>
>>81213469
Oh bless, I was too much of a chicken shit to make one myself.
>>
>>81216093
You're obviously butthurt about your crackship not being canon so spill it.
>>
File: Pixie Girl from Zagtoon.jpg (226 KB, 749x1055) Image search: [Google]
Pixie Girl from Zagtoon.jpg
226 KB, 749x1055
With the ML haitus setting in, are you planning on watching Pixie Girl?
>>
>>81215536

Quite a few of us are
>>
>>81220003
if theres romance then ya
>>
>>81216093
You mad cuz your lesbo shit ain't canon?
>>
File: pixie pal.png (359 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
pixie pal.png
359 KB, 500x496
>>81220017
If ML is an indicator of how Zagtoon's shows are, I'd guess yes there will be.
>>
File: ladybug.png (153 KB, 299x289) Image search: [Google]
ladybug.png
153 KB, 299x289
>>81220003
How long's hiatus? I need my cute.

What're the deets on this new show?
>>
>>81220057
The ML hiatus is going to be roughly 5-6 months to a year based on how long it took for the first season to come out. Not much information on Pixie Girl but since you asked I did a little digging. Couldn't find anything from Zag but a few tumblr blogs had some info, could be all rumors but here you go:
>"[The show is] essentially about Pixie Girl and her companion, The Sorcerer, protecting New York City from evil (that has yet to be identified). Although not much information about Pixie Girl has been released, concept art of the show has been showcased on the internet." - The Miraculous Archive
>"Pixie Girl: The impossible love between a fairy who fight witches,and a young sorcerer. 39 episodes and a live action movie.. release 2017" - MiraculousLadybugHeadcanons
>>
>>81220188
>>81220057
Forgot to mention that another tumblr user mentioned how there could be some information released sometime this summer if they're already in the marketing phase. I really hope it's not 2017 though, I don't want to wait that long :(
>>
File: ladybug8.png (81 KB, 194x198) Image search: [Google]
ladybug8.png
81 KB, 194x198
>>81220188
>39 episodes and a movie

Jesus, Zag, why.

and this speculated premise just seems like a bit like it'd just be Ladybug in New York
>>
>>81220050
And tumblr complains about another hetero couple, that made my day.
>>
Someone gib me a good Ladrien fic pls
>>
>>81220291
A little bit. Before anything but the concept art was released, people had actually thought Pixie girl and her companion were a part of the ML universe because the art style seemed so similar- that is until Astruc shot it down. I'm hoping that PG is set in an actual fantasy world just because I wouldn't want a copycat show diluting the unique flavor of ML.
>>
>>81215661
If the dialogue feels too childish, it's probably because of the English dub. The other dubs handle dialogue well IMO.
>>
>>81221329
>actual fantasy world
Dunno about specifically New York, but based on the concept art (and I think test animation?), it's definitely set in a metropolitan area.
>>
>>81220215
>another tumblr user mentioned how there could be some information released sometime this summer
If you're citing Ladyblog, that was just a hypothesis. A likely one, but a hypothesis nonetheless.
>>
>>81220428
I dunno the boy looks like a catamite to me.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.