[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wants to guess whats the context of this scene in the movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Who wants to guess whats the context of this scene in the movie?
Im guessing its when Joker leaves Harley behind in order to escape and thats when Bats catches her.
>>
when he triesto kill joker
>>
>>81208927
This is pre Man of Murder
Jokster is fucking around this city setting buildings on fire with his mixtape
Bat of Murder ran out of explosive rounds in his murdermobile so he's trying to do it by hand
>>
File: h 1.jpg (103 KB, 620x852) Image search: [Google]
h 1.jpg
103 KB, 620x852
Funny flashback of the Joker being really blase about Batman chasing him.
Used as a cutaway when a present event reminds Joker of being captured by Batman under similar circumstances.
I'm not totally convinced this is what will happen, but it's what I want.
>>
>>81209353
it's confirmed suicide squad is set after bvs
>>
>>81211770
Yes. but this is a flash back.
>>
>>81211770
What does that have to do with that flashback scene you posted?
Harley still has blonde hair in that scene
>>
>Gotham has its own license plates
>even though it's a city and not a state

god DAMN that's triggering
>>
>>81211882
Maybe it'st a city-state
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (13 KB, 430x214) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
13 KB, 430x214
>>81208927

So, where are they supposed to be?
>>
>Batman crashes the jokermobile
>Hes hanging out the window, dazed
>"This is about that red light I ran isnt it? The pedestrians I saw, but I swear I didnt see that last light!"
>>
>>81212082

>expecting jokes from a dc movie

i would laugh but then a feel sad
>>
>>81208927
I hope it's the scene where Batman goes nuts and punches Joker's teeth out and leaves him near death, hence Joker having a grill.
>>
>>81212149
Well it is....the Joker.....right?
>>
>>81212149
BvS had some. Not a lot but it had a few
>>
>>81208927
Bat butt
>>
>>81212196
that makes the whole situation even worse

>>81212202
the thing that could be a legit joke is already show in the trailers...soo it kinda ruins it in the movie
>>
>>81212149

SS is going to be the one where they funnel all of the jokes and levity that should have been in the other movies.
>>
>>81212344
May the power of doubles prove you are right buddy
im just soo tired after BvS
>>
>>81212594

It's going to be whiplash the next two movies- sudden swing to humor for SS and then unyielding DARK for the solo Batman.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.