[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RHATO REBIRTH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: CefgEXoWEAEO64T.jpg (153 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
CefgEXoWEAEO64T.jpg
153 KB, 600x909
I have a confession to make /co/.

I am actually really exited to read this series.
>>
>>81201369
How much would it cost to get Tommy Monaghan to take out Scott Lobdell for me?
>>
>>81201369
Why? I say this as a Jasonfag who was looking forward to the rebirth as after 5 years it meant DC would at least bring in a different writer to try something different.
>>
>>81201475
What I can say, artist is good and the team up is interesting.

Lobdell isn't the greatest writer in DC, but his Jason is good and I liked the whole thing with All-caste.
>>
>Lobdell is crap, they said
>>
File: max losing his shit.jpg (49 KB, 292x409) Image search: [Google]
max losing his shit.jpg
49 KB, 292x409
>>81201369
So he is no longer a magic assassin with a magic sword that he can pull out of thin air?
>>
File: 1452903805894.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1452903805894.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>>81201789
>but his Jason is good
>>
>>81202073
I honestly don't understand what's the problem with him being a magic assassin?
>>
>>
>>81201789
The art is good, weirdly the books had some good artists over the years, and the team up sounds pretty interesting you could make some really interesting stories from an anti-trinity.

But all Lobdell team up books are pretty by the numbers you've got a straight man, someone who makes quips, and a heavy hitter who the other characters compliment all the time. If your going to write a a book with Artemis, Bizaro and Red Hood I'd want it to be written a lot darker and have a more serious tone than anything I've seen from Lobdell.
>>
>>81202254
>I honestly don't understand what's the problem with him being a magic assassin?
>>
File: 756747479.jpg (24 KB, 243x253) Image search: [Google]
756747479.jpg
24 KB, 243x253
>>81201369
>Artemis
>my edgy-fu is back!
>she's written by Lobdell
.... Now that's just not okay. I hope she shows up in NuRucka Woman. Diana's 90s as fuck rival deserves better than this.
>>
>>81202423
I have to agree. What's the problem with that?

It's actually disparate him from the rest of the batfamily and give him something that isn't related to them.
>>
I like the NegaTrinity idea but let's be honest, the book is going to suck shit
>>
File: max lord just forget i asked.jpg (69 KB, 643x229) Image search: [Google]
max lord just forget i asked.jpg
69 KB, 643x229
>>81202918
You mean giving him guns and willingness to kill wasn't enough?
>>
>>81202423
>>81203188
I think its just Lobdells kiddy version of Red Hood lost days where Jason gets taught his murdering skills from a bunch of criminals, then bangs Talia. Hear he gets educated by magic ninjas.
The blood powered sword assassin would have bothered me less if it had actually lead somewhere but Jason still just shoots everything.
>>
No RedHood & Arsenal BBF; Best Bros Forever; no buy
>>
>>81203188
No, not really considering that's literally the genesis of Batman
>>
>>81202236
To be honest, he is much better now than he used to be in pre-Flashpoint where he was just a bitter man who's sole objective to antagonize the Batfamily.
>>
File: BMARKKG_5_5.jpg (550 KB, 575x883) Image search: [Google]
BMARKKG_5_5.jpg
550 KB, 575x883
Having Dexter Sox on it is good reason to make you excited.
>>
>>81201369
>another ginger is joining the team
Jason is building his own ginger army.
>>
>>81205209
That's why he came back. No soul to tie him to the afterlife!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.