[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>The sequel to 20th Century Fox’s surprise hitKingsman:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o4rpwdjerw1r9u466o3_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1166) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rpwdjerw1r9u466o3_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1166
>>The sequel to 20th Century Fox’s surprise hitKingsman: The Secret Service has been titledKingsman: The Golden Circle, and its director, Matthew Vaughan, has revealed some details about the plot.

>>“I didn’t know if I wanted to direct this or not. I was worried about the villain. Spy films are only as good as their villains. Then one morning I woke up with the whole storyline in place, and a new villain plot,” Vaughan told Empire (ComicBookMovie). That villain is Poppy, played by Julianne Moore, whose headquarters is seen in the concept art seen here. As for whether Vaughan will try to recreate the infamous church sequence from the first film, he said “You try not to read what people want, but they do want another church sequence. I have no reason for another massacre to happen. But I have other sequences you’ve never seen before.” As for what those scenes will be, Vaughan reportedly mentioned a skiing sequence, a barroom brawl, robot dogs, one-armed henchmen, and a fight with a “a massive f—ing frankfurter.” Kingsman: The Golden Circle will hit theaters June 16, 2017.
>>
File: tumblr_o4rpwdjerw1r9u466o2_1280.jpg (873 KB, 1200x793) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rpwdjerw1r9u466o2_1280.jpg
873 KB, 1200x793
>>
File: tumblr_o4rpwdjerw1r9u466o1_540.jpg (81 KB, 540x329) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rpwdjerw1r9u466o1_540.jpg
81 KB, 540x329
>>
File: tumblr_o4rpwdjerw1r9u466o4_1280.jpg (985 KB, 1200x819) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rpwdjerw1r9u466o4_1280.jpg
985 KB, 1200x819
>>
>Best guy is dead
>Boring Chav self-insert is all that's left
>No sexy amputee Breakdancer chick
I was a little hype then I realized, I've no reason to want to see this movie.
>>
>>81200984
You are an actual fucking retard if you don't think they'll bring Harry back.
>>
>>81201059
Hes dead tho
>>
>>81201142
Yeah I'm sure he's "dead"
>>
>>81201257
He took a bullet to the brain
>>
>>81201059
I secretly hope they don't do take backs, but I'm sure he'll be back. I'm interested in this sequel mainly because I want to see how they handle stuff like all the world leader's heads exploding.
>>
>>81200669
>Golden Circle
So is Julianne Moore's character supposed to be some kind of old money southern aristocrat wanting to conquer Latin America and establish a new CSA?
>>
>>81201654
I'm going out on a limb and say the villain is going to be some Walt Disney tycoon.
>>
>>81201763
darn I was hoping from the title that these guys would be making an appearance.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_the_Golden_Circle
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.